Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Powerminer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moboqMP.png

Won't let me hit start :eek:

@Eagles13 wondering if its been fixed or what i did wrong?:x

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
moboqMP.png

Won't let me hit start :eek:

@Eagles13 wondering if its been fixed or what i did wrong?:x

Haven't the foggiest. Possibly a mac thing. The start button ought to be enabled as soon as you select an ore.

You have to select a different ore, then select the iron one.

Ugh. This seems to be happening on PCs as well. Ought to be fixed within 48 hours.

I think the script could react faster when click the next ore, does it have anything to do with antiban or?

Proggy :

25sc5xj.png

It does however CAN get stuck sometimes on RS3. When it "failed to click the ore" it just idles, and wait for it to log out, after that, the lobby handler activates and logs back in. This is however not an issue, but you'll lose quite some xp.

Proggy :

25sc5xj.png

It does however CAN get stuck sometimes on RS3. When it "failed to click the ore" it just idles, and wait for it to log out, after that, the lobby handler activates and logs back in. This is however not an issue, but you'll lose quite some xp.
I'll look into this,.

I'll look into this,.
I suggest making it so that when it says "Failed to click ore" , move the mouse outside of the little "right screen menu" , because now, it right clicks > "Mine ... ore". It gets stuck there. So if the bot moves the mouse out of that little menu, it's fine :)

Overall, great script. Running it for 8 hours now

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.