Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this work for Herblore?

There doesn't seem to be anyway to make it withdraw two materials.

Looks great otherwise :)

just withdraw both ingredients and pick 1 of the 2 ingredients as Raw material, should work i guess..

I noticed that the time between interactions is quite alot.
is it possible that u guys look into this bot and make it more clean so it doesnt take 4-10 seconds between interaction A and B? @Aria

5af63c7c65.png

Support for moulding and firing clay items has been added. The bot will now correctly select the chat dialog. @Xanduney

It doesn't work for Herb?

It works for Herblore, I got 99 herblore with my bot.

Is it a little slow, interacting with the bank and with the portable, for anyone else?

Is it a little slow, interacting with the bank and with the portable, for anyone else?

sometimes, just restart a couple of times until its faster, it will get slower after a long run because of the increase of ram RuneMate will take

sometimes, just restart a couple of times until its faster, it will get slower after a long run because of the increase of ram RuneMate will take

Interacting with portables got faster, but the banking is still sluggish.
Awesome bot, by the way!

Interacting with portables got faster, but the banking is still sluggish.
Awesome bot, by the way!

banking is sluggish because there are so many ppl @ the same tile in front of the bank, try to rotate the camera just so the bot can leftclick the bank easily

Banned for Scamming
Doesn't Work, Please Make it simpler to user with Like 'Brazier' Option please

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: -1, Size: 2
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheckForAdd(ArrayList.java:661)
at java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:473)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableListWrapper.doAdd(ObservableListWrapper.java:101)
at javafx.collections.ModifiableObservableListBase.add(ModifiableObservableListBase.java:151)
at bot.aUx.const(i:14)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl$TextProperty.fireValueChangedEvent(TextInputControl.java:1389)
at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl$TextProperty.markInvalid(TextInputControl.java:1393)
at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl$TextProperty.controlContentHasChanged(TextInputControl.java:1332)
at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl$TextProperty.access$1600(TextInputControl.java:1300)
at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl.lambda$new$162(TextInputControl.java:139)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleInvalidation.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:137)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
at javafx.scene.control.TextField$TextFieldContent.insert(TextField.java:87)
at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl.replaceText(TextInputControl.java:1204)
at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl.updateContent(TextInputControl.java:556)
at javafx.scene.control.TextInputControl.replaceText(TextInputControl.java:548)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.TextFieldSkin.replaceText(TextFieldSkin.java:576)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.TextFieldBehavior.replaceText(TextFieldBehavior.java:202)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.TextInputControlBehavior.defaultKeyTyped(TextInputControlBehavior.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.TextInputControlBehavior.callAction(TextInputControlBehavior.java:139)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.BehaviorBase.callActionForEvent(BehaviorBase.java:218)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.TextInputControlBehavior.callActionForEvent(TextInputControlBehavior.java:127)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.BehaviorBase.lambda$new$74(BehaviorBase.java:135)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.scene.Scene$KeyHandler.process(Scene.java:3964)
at javafx.scene.Scene$KeyHandler.access$1800(Scene.java:3910)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processKeyEvent(Scene.java:2040)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.keyEvent(Scene.java:2501)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$KeyEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:216)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$KeyEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:148)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleKeyEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:247)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleKeyEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:246)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleKeyEvent(View.java:546)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyKey(View.java:966)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I zoom the camera in when I use the bot.
Zooming doesn't speed the banking process up. I'm assuming it's because lots of people are standing on the tile? Is there something to speed it up, or is this it?

Hey, can you explain me how to set it up for sawmills? I dont find a way..

I noticed that when u want to do Off-hand items like Off-hand rune knife x5, it wont do it because it reads it as Offhand

abf46fd624ec36475d8ee8880a2eec9d.png

could u fix this? :)

I noticed that when u want to do Off-hand items like Off-hand rune knife x5, it wont do it because it reads it as Offhand

abf46fd624ec36475d8ee8880a2eec9d.png

could u fix this? :)

I'll get to that later today if possible. By the way, is that related to your method?

I'll get to that later today if possible. By the way, is that related to your method?

nope, not doing that method anymore, since im still trying to slowly sell 900k of the items i made xD

@Aria I tried a few different methods, what would cause the bot to delay between interactions? I tried zooming, restarting the bot, and restarting the client with not luck. It doesn't have an issue when it's actually trying to bank.
Everything works fine except for that delay, 15-30 seconds, and I have no idea what would cause this. Is it my computer, memory, RAM, or cache?

Also, after interacting with the portable it hovers over the bank right away and vice versa.

Sorry for asking so much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.