Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are morons if you can't set it up lmao.

Arguably a more difficult bot to set up than the average bot, but come on guys, there's a full guide in the overview.
My set up is good, it just misclick the portable, instead of clicking on Craft clay it clicks on cancel every time...

12 year old normie
My set up is good, it just misclick the portable, instead of clicking on Craft clay it clicks on cancel every time...
Like I said, you haven't set it up properly

If it selects cancel you haven't put in the correct action of the portable.

i

I did exactly the same as in the overview. Just tried again and now its miscliking on examine...maybe wrong interface or something ?

12 year old normie
i

I did exactly the same as in the overview. Just tried again and now its miscliking on examine...maybe wrong interface or something ?
No you set it up wrong. I'll bet you my wallet on it.

It's case-sensitive as well, are you aware of this?

Having problems it keeps opening the bank and uses preset 1. :(

EDIT: Found what i was doing wrong, running smooth now!
my bot keep clicking on cancel instead of clay crafting on portable crafter, do you know how I can fix that?

I don't know if you are still responding to thread, Just got this bot, I've tried every cap and space variation on the name of portable crafter, bot will not interact with it at all it just clicks banks withdraws clay repeatedly without attempting to use crafter if possible could you post img of ur settup if crafting urns perhaps? Would be much appreciated, ill continue to try to solve.

Here is an img of what i tried: also tried Portable Crafter, For some reason now it will get clay out of bank then say waiting for portable even though there is portable there.
View attachment 4736
i have the same problem, do you fixed it? I Need help :p

I don't know if you are still responding to thread, Just got this bot, I've tried every cap and space variation on the name of portable crafter, bot will not interact with it at all it just clicks banks withdraws clay repeatedly without attempting to use crafter if possible could you post img of ur settup if crafting urns perhaps? Would be much appreciated, ill continue to try to solve.

Here is an img of what i tried: also tried Portable Crafter, For some reason now it will get clay out of bank then say waiting for portable even though there is portable there.
View attachment 4736
same problem? can you help?

Smelting gold ore - banks and clicks forge fine but can't find the "Smith" button. No spelling or case sensitivity problems.

With new update As of 23rd April 2018
Smithing interface ‘smelt’ has been changed to ‘MAKE’
The gui does not pick it up
Please could you update this otherwise flawless bot to adjust for it

With new update As of 23rd April 2018
Smithing interface ‘smelt’ has been changed to ‘MAKE’
The gui does not pick it up
Please could you update this otherwise flawless bot to adjust for it
Its the same thing for portable wel, its not Mix anymore but Make...

With new update As of 23rd April 2018. Herblore interface ‘Mix’ has been changed to ‘MAKE’
The gui does not pick it up. Please could you update this ? It was a so perfec( bot before that :'(

Agreed, since the interface as all been changed to MAKE instead of Smelt, Forge, Mix ect ect it doesn't work

god this bot fucking sucks. I'm trying to smith rune swords. and here are the erros im finding.

1) it will say its scrolling up to find the item im trying to smith. and then just keep getting stuck there "scrolling up" not doing anything after that.
2) on the rare instance that it finally clicks smelt. it does a load for me then does not return to bank. instead it just hovers the mouse over the portable forge for infinity. . . .FML

Here is my settings. what do I need to change @Bot author @everyone.

i have attached two screenshots:

Screenshot - 11638e73d8cf3e0cbe6d0d47d4c5e79b - Gyazo

&

Screenshot - ce57eabed8b5898a678ea3f9ab044717 - Gyazo

notice im on a very busy world with lots and lots of people pets and portables,.

"Rune Sword" is not the name of "Rune sword". Everything is case sensitive. Pro-tip, load RS. Configure your action bar, your preset 1, and then click on the Portable you want to use. Select the item to make, and then finally now start Portables. It will enter the information in for you automatically.

Also, it is worth noting that this bot is currently no longer working. Jagex updated the crafting menus to universally use the word "Make" instead of "Smith", "Smelt", "Mix", etc. It doesn't seem that putting "Make" into the Craft Menu Option is the solution needed.

Please update, I love this bot.

Last edited:
503Sn9V.png

RIP

Yes. Botsuite can do it, Architect can probably do it. I've been writing Architect bots in the Architect thread, so feel free to request a custom bot profile in that thread.
can you make me a bot that makes super magics on portable? im 97 herblore, 2 levels more 2 go ^^' one for decorated urns will be awesome to...

Please post requests in the correct thread. Even though Portables seems to be dead, this thread is still for Aria's Alpha Portables.
Architect

I only play RS3, so if you play OSRS then I might need information from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.