Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Functioned perfectly for me over the weekend. Thanks @Aria

One question however: I noticed it turned the camera at one point, causing it to continuously misclick because the portable well was placed behind a fletcher. Does the bot even turn the camera itself? Because i havent seen it happen with my own eyes. I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that mods may have altered my camera position to check whether i was a bot or not... Oh well I'll see if I get banned in one of the coming days.

Not sure if this is still getting developed, but when tanning hides, specifically Black dragonhide, the bot will open the bank, load the preset, right click the crafter and hit 'Tan Leather', and hit 'Tan' just fine, but after that, it waits exactly 10 seconds before looping the entire process. The rate of tanning and efficiency of the bot can be improved by a large amount if you removed that 10 second wait or reduced it to around 1-2 seconds.

Also, sometimes the bot will missclick 'Tan Leather' and click 'Clay Crafting' instead, at which point the bot is stuck and human action is required.

Steel bars made into cannonballs but doesn't bank gets stuck on smelt nvm i changed it to (Items needed 1) , (Item threshold 1) fixed it

Last edited:
Its just pointing mouse to portable forge and not clicking on it.

Attachments

• 2018-03-26 14-59-20.png
    2018-03-26 14-59-20.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
I keep getting the same error when trying to start the bot, it says "Alpha Portables could not be started (null)". Is there a solution for this?

god this bot fucking sucks. I'm trying to smith rune swords. and here are the erros im finding.

1) it will say its scrolling up to find the item im trying to smith. and then just keep getting stuck there "scrolling up" not doing anything after that.
2) on the rare instance that it finally clicks smelt. it does a load for me then does not return to bank. instead it just hovers the mouse over the portable forge for infinity. . . .FML

Here is my settings. what do I need to change @Bot author @everyone.

i have attached two screenshots:

Screenshot - 11638e73d8cf3e0cbe6d0d47d4c5e79b - Gyazo

&

Screenshot - ce57eabed8b5898a678ea3f9ab044717 - Gyazo

notice im on a very busy world with lots and lots of people pets and portables,.

camera got stuck in an awkward angle to where it was missclicking a different portable over and over

12 year old normie
You guys are morons if you can't set it up lmao.

Arguably a more difficult bot to set up than the average bot, but come on guys, there's a full guide in the overview.

Status
Not open for further replies.