Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using portable brazier it keeps clicking the brazier every second to add logs. Turning on one-button gameplay won't help.

Edit: for some reason the bot keeps selecting bullseye lantern when making steel items.

Last edited:
It keeps spam clicking the forge after clicking smelt and before a bar is made for some reason?

This only stops after like 10 seconds and then it waits for it to smelt the whole inventory?

Has anyone else had this issue smelting gold bars?

@Aria It does not take out Vials from Portable Well.

Also the profit calc is off.

It takes the item made's selling price as profit. However profit is materials - product selling price = profit.

Currently I'm making 6mil/hr making unfinished pots. But in reality its more like 350k/hr.

Camera placement is sometimes WAY off when theres a lot of people at one place. It right-clicks in the middle trying to open chest. Then the list of people pop up. And then its stuck there for like 5 minutes before moving mouse away.

Active development has resumed for Alpha Portables.

New UI:
ttotF06.png

The bot will now automatically scan for loaded portables and items in the inventory at startup. It's now much easier for end users to setup.
Several features I had added to a private version of the bot will be added to the main bot, like optimizations to reduce CPU usage, world hopping to find portables, and integration with the Portables fc to find new portables.
I plan to make this bot premium (0.04/hr) after extensive testing; when I used it in August it was capable of running 20+ hours in a row. There are many methods done at portables that earn over 1m/hr with very little setup time.

@Aria It does not take out Vials from Portable Well.

Also the profit calc is off.

It takes the item made's selling price as profit. However profit is materials - product selling price = profit.

Currently I'm making 6mil/hr making unfinished pots. But in reality its more like 350k/hr.

Camera placement is sometimes WAY off when theres a lot of people at one place. It right-clicks in the middle trying to open chest. Then the list of people pop up. And then its stuck there for like 5 minutes before moving mouse away.

Taking out vials from the well isn't implemented, nor will it ever be implemented.
The profit calc isn't really a priority, but I'll get to fixing that issue before I make it premium.
The interaction problem has since been fixed, RM now appears to correctly handle large groups of people and I have handling for being stuck on a menu.

Active development has resumed for Alpha Portables.

New UI:
ttotF06.png

The bot will now automatically scan for loaded portables and items in the inventory at startup. It's now much easier for end users to setup.
Several features I had added to a private version of the bot will be added to the main bot, like optimizations to reduce CPU usage, world hopping to find portables, and integration with the Portables fc to find new portables.
I plan to make this bot premium (0.04/hr) after extensive testing; when I used it in August it was capable of running 20+ hours in a row. There are many methods done at portables that earn over 1m/hr with very little setup time.

Taking out vials from the well isn't implemented, nor will it ever be implemented.
The profit calc isn't really a priority, but I'll get to fixing that issue before I make it premium.
The interaction problem has since been fixed, RM now appears to correctly handle large groups of people and I have handling for being stuck on a menu.
Glad its becoming paid. Well deserved.

Having issues with it finding the forge. Don't believe I have it spelt wrong, as I was running it just fine the day before.

Portable forge

E: I guess I just switched smith and forge, seems to be working now

Is the bot not working for anyone else for braziers. Been working great first couple days haven't changed any wording. Opens bank and takes logs out but stops there now.

Is the bot not working for anyone else for braziers. Been working great first couple days haven't changed any wording. Opens bank and takes logs out but stops there now.
The public version of the bot actually doesn't support using braziers, I don't know how you managed to get them to work. I'll push the latest version to the bot store within the next few days.

The public version of the bot actually doesn't support using braziers, I don't know how you managed to get them to work. I'll push the latest version to the bot store within the next few days.
Nothing special besides just typing in Portable brazier under portable name but good to hear on that second part!

Doesn't work for me. It keeps on taking out my preset, then clicks on bank again, then repeats over and over.

Can't for the life of me figure out how to setup my config for portable well, for "Item threshold" if I put 0 it will do the full inventory but will not bank, if I do 1 it will make 1 potion at a time and keep banking, if I do 14 or higher it will just keep banking and banking. any help would be appreciated!Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Love this bot. Having trouble with the "continue skilling even with no portables". Idles instead of skilling. When I do item in first slot it ignores portable.

I simply cannot get this bot to do and i follow every guide :( lmao it might be broken or im too dumb to figure it out.

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Having problems it keeps opening the bank and uses preset 1. :(

EDIT: Found what i was doing wrong, running smooth now!

Last edited:
I don't know if you are still responding to thread, Just got this bot, I've tried every cap and space variation on the name of portable crafter, bot will not interact with it at all it just clicks banks withdraws clay repeatedly without attempting to use crafter if possible could you post img of ur settup if crafting urns perhaps? Would be much appreciated, ill continue to try to solve.

Here is an img of what i tried: also tried Portable Crafter, For some reason now it will get clay out of bank then say waiting for portable even though there is portable there.
2018-01-04 12-32-37.png

Last edited:
Ok can someone make the list showing all the information needed to burn willow logs? It doesn't seem to work. If you could just put down all the information I would need to type in for the bot for burning willow logs on a portable brazier and then keep going when out.

Status
Not open for further replies.