Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for Scamming
Can you please put the option to turn the break handler off? it makes this script almost impossible to use.

led

Seems to be working well on lobsters, once it has ran for a few hours i will leave a positive review.

@Aria it got stuck with the right click menu on "Collect" on a bank chest where i am using it to cook lobsters and just stood there doing nothing until i intervened.

led

@Aria squidl says this bot will be going private in the next push? How do i maintain access to it? is there a price or are you just removing it from public access altogether? Its really sad to hear because now there are not going to be any portable bots left on the store.

@Aria squidl says this bot will be going private in the next push? How do i maintain access to it? is there a price or are you just removing it from public access altogether? Its really sad to hear because now there are not going to be any portable bots left on the store.

I decided not to do that.

Im getting stuck at opening bank, the bot opens the bank and stand there doing nothing, the log says opening bank even tho the bank is alredy openned

At startup it works as intended, however after that initial time it clicks on the forge as soon as it starts to smelt, resulting in no bars being made until maybe 10 seconds before this error shows and continues to smelt as intended. Then the process repeats.

Attachments

• 2017-08-01 00-47-12.png
    2017-08-01 00-47-12.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 18
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

I cant bring this bot to work. Sometimes it click on clay crafting and stuck, although ive set tanning up. And it will stuck in the right click menu when their too many people. Can anybody help?

Setting this up is terrible. It opens the interface then closes it. "Craft menu option - Usually the same as the right click option". Not working with herb or cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.