Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting error saying "Stuck detection triggered. No action performed in 60".

How do I fix this???

If I click on the range portable, the script will work.

Editted: I think I got it to work. Messed with Item threshold and item needed: 4 and 3.

Last edited:
Getting error saying "Stuck detection triggered. No action performed in 60".

How do I fix this???

If I click on the range portable, the script will work.

Editted: I think I got it to work. Messed with Item threshold and item needed: 4 and 3.
Having the same issue. The script will run just fine, but I have to manually click on the portable in order for it to do so.

after having down right hell of configuring this bot i managed to get it to work and by god this bot is amazing!

Due to an oversight, if there is any item in the first slot of the actionbar, the bot will keep spamming 1 even if it isn't being used for whatever item you're making. To fix that, remove any items from the first slot of your actionbar. This bug will be fixed soon.

it says waiting for portable but its there, havent been able to get this work every. Here is a screen shot.

upload_2017-7-6_1-10-11.png

i also dont understand the item threshold. is everything i have correct i put for herb or?

i ended up using alexh666 herblore bot worked instantly

i also dont understand the item threshold. is everything i have correct i put for herb or?

i ended up using alexh666 herblore bot worked instantly

Everything you had was correct. Just make sure you capitalize correctly.

i keep getting these annoying nullpointer errors heres a log

Attachments

• 07-06 11-18-41 - shared.txt
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
I keep getting null pointer excpetion thrown, whenever I try to start the bot and im not sure why. I have used your bot many times and has worked flawlessly on every portable. Not sure why all of a sudden its not starting up and throwing this code, any insight?

i keep getting these annoying nullpointer errors heres a log

I am also getting the same error as above.

I have my own portable bot, might just start using mine....

I keep getting null pointer excpetion thrown, whenever I try to start the bot and im not sure why. I have used your bot many times and has worked flawlessly on every portable. Not sure why all of a sudden its not starting up and throwing this code, any insight?

The last patch accidentally caused another bug - another patch for that issue has been pushed.

Hello - first of all I wanna thank with all of my heart for these more than well made script.
Secoundly, I really wish that I could turn off/on break handler, whenever I need to - sometimes I do the babysitting myself and the breakhandler is kindoff annonying in those situations.

thnx in advance.

PS: just a little option to turn it off/on would be very sufficient.

Hello - first of all I wanna thank with all of my heart for these more than well made script.
Secoundly, I really wish that I could turn off/on break handler, whenever I need to - sometimes I do the babysitting myself and the breakhandler is kindoff annonying in those situations.

thnx in advance.

i totaly agree with this

thnx in advance.

You should be able to disable it in the settings.

You should be able to disable it in the settings.

That is the Problem there are no Settings except for the bot Interface itself, which does not include any other Settings except for the actual bot... .It is not possible to configure the break handler ... :/

That is the Problem there are no Settings except for the bot Interface itself, which does not include any other Settings except for the actual bot... .It is not possible to configure the break handler ... :/

Try again, the break handler should be visible now.

Status
Not open for further replies.