Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Eagles13 submitted a new resource:

Alpha PestControl - Full Void in no time at all!

JPestControl is a minigame based script for Runescape 3 which completes the Pest Control minigame/D&D.

In order to start the script:

1: Add it to the client from the Bot Store.
2: Take your character to the Void Outpost, near where the landers are.
3: Start the script from the client.
4: The options window should appear. Select the lander you want to use and click start.

Features:
-Pest attacking
-Portal attacking
-Intelligent gate handling (the script will open gates if it can't get to...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
just went to test it the script gets into the boat and the moment the game starts it crashes

just went to test it the script gets into the boat and the moment the game starts it crashes

Guhh. I'm familiar with the error you got. It's because the latest version hasn't been pushed to the SVN. It ought to be fixed when one of the admins approves it.

Should all be working now.

@Eagles13 it works now :) but sometimes it just stops at the gate and clicks it and does nothing the whole game so i get no points

@Eagles13 it works now :) but sometimes it just stops at the gate and clicks it and does nothing the whole game so i get no points

That's really weird. Can you start the script with the alt-key pressed (when you click the start button), and send me a screenshot of the client when the bug occurs? I've run it for a couple of hours locally, and that hasn't happened thus far.

With the alt key down, all the script variables should be drawn to the screen.

Also, when the bug occurs, does the client draw a red indicator on the minimap of the currently active area or not?

@Eagles13 i just flipped to legacy and it hasn't occurred now working good so far

can u add points gained and points per hour to paint?

@Eagles13 i just flipped to legacy and it hasn't occurred now working good so far

can u add points gained and points per hour to paint?

Just to let you know, I don't test any of my scripts in legacy. Points gained & per hour are already implemented, just not yet pushed. They should come through in the next day or two, along with a new tabbed paint.

@Eagles13 well the script works better for me in legacy than eoc also could u implement camera rotation when the game ends and the screen is trying to enter the boat and theres like 30 people it tends to right click and click on people

@Eagles13 just noticed the bug again it runs from gate to gate and opens them when this happens theres no red circle on the minimap as their usually is

@Eagles13 well the script works better for me in legacy than eoc also could u implement camera rotation when the game ends and the screen is trying to enter the boat and theres like 30 people it tends to right click and click on people

@Eagles13 just noticed the bug again it runs from gate to gate and opens them when this happens theres no red circle on the minimap as their usually is

Yeah, I've noticed the lander thing. I'll take a look into that.

With regard to the bug, I'm reasonably sure I know what the issue is, I'm just not entirely sure how to fix it.

used it to get 180 points but ima stop for now the gate thing is happening often and its my main so I'm worried lol great script tho other than those 2 minor bugs

Yea there is a bit of a bug when opening gates. It'll open it up but then it'll just stop there. Noticed this on the first run. Will keep watching for other bugs. Also when crossing the gankplank, it'll click once, but won't actually cross. Maybe make it click a few more times?

Yea there is a bit of a bug when opening gates. It'll open it up but then it'll just stop there. Noticed this on the first run. Will keep watching for other bugs. Also when crossing the gankplank, it'll click once, but won't actually cross. Maybe make it click a few more times?
When it clicks & doesn't cross, that's because there's a dialog up which needs to be dismissed. It will cross eventually. When it opens the gate and then stops, does the red target area get drawn to the minimap or not? If it is not drawn, this is the bug that was mentioned earlier.

Yea it'll evantually cross, but it just seems kind of suspicious. Maybe make it close the dialogue box first then click the gangplank? All you have to do is press spacebar.

Yea it'll evantually cross, but it just seems kind of suspicious. Maybe make it close the dialogue box first then click the gangplank? All you have to do is press spacebar.

Does the red target area get drawn or not?

Yeah, I've noticed the lander thing. I'll take a look into that.

With regard to the bug, I'm reasonably sure I know what the issue is, I'm just not entirely sure how to fix it.

GameObject plank = #newQuary().filter(id).name(name).action("cross").reachable#results#nearest

Intead of #interact add the name and action to the build up and #click that way it wont open menu

Something else that I've noticed while using this script is that when it's done with a portal and trying to move onto the next one, if the next portal that it's trying to reach dies while you're on the way, it'll continue to the dead portal. Then once it reachers the red area, it'll start trying to move onto the next portal with the shield down. It doesn't really affect performance but it's just kind of suspicious.

GameObject plank = #newQuary().filter(id).name(name).action("cross").reachable#results#nearest

Intead of #interact add the name and action to the build up and #click that way it wont open menu

Already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.