Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Herblore [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you are working on it a little then, awesome! Let me know once it is ready for release and I'll test it for you :)
Same goes for herb script, I'll check back once in a while

Yeah at the moment both @Eagles13 and I are transferring our bots over to the Alpha API. It's pretty nice, it gives me the motivation to rewrite things instead of patching them up xD

Still having issues running at GE. Crashes upon playing.

ava.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_herblore.ui.AlphaHerbloreGUI.<init>(AlphaHerbloreGUI.java:18)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_herblore.AlphaHerblore.lambda$init$132(AlphaHerblore.java:10)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_herblore.AlphaHerblore$$Lambda$487/2097271356.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/325730754.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/1651731536.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1250036029.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I got to the gui but after hitting start it just sits at the bank.
I noticed this script had a task system, awesome! But could you tweak it and have us fill in amount of potions to do instead of level?

I got to the gui but after hitting start it just sits at the bank.
I noticed this script had a task system, awesome! But could you tweak it and have us fill in amount of potions to do instead of level?
Are you sure it's set up properly? :/ The different goals are planned and I've made it so that implementation is easy enough :)

Yeah no, sorry! I had forgotten to add the task! It doesnt use presets though? Presets speed up herb quite a lot actually, is this getting implemented too?

Yeah no, sorry! I had forgotten to add the task! It doesnt use presets though? Presets speed up herb quite a lot actually, is this getting implemented too?
Yeah, presets and portables are on the list

I cant use this script at all before presets gets added I'm afraid, I have the herblore scroll from dungeoneering added and it just fucks up with this script.

I usually have atleast 1 ingredient saved per inventory and it doesnt withdraw new sets of 14 if a 2ndary ingredient is still in inventory, I'd like presets and extremes/ovls added too if possible before I can use it, thanks though, for your effort making it this far. :)

I cant use this script at all before presets gets added I'm afraid, I have the herblore scroll from dungeoneering added and it just fucks up with this script.

I usually have atleast 1 ingredient saved per inventory and it doesnt withdraw new sets of 14 if a 2ndary ingredient is still in inventory, I'd like presets and extremes/ovls added too if possible before I can use it, thanks though, for your effort making it this far. :)
Yeah haha, I'm thinking of changing the banking logic to account for such things :p

Presets are implemented now, proper support for scroll of cleansing isn't just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.