Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fletcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good work.

A couple of things, though:
1. Any way to get a "repeat" function?
2. Is there any way to mass delete every task?

x2qkhx.jpg

@Eagles13

This was working great for me, but now for some reason it has become unable to withdraw willow logs. It was working perfectly fine earlier today, but now it seems to have lost the ability to grab the items from the bank. It still opens the bank, but after opening the bank it then idles indefinitely. If logs are manually removed it will fletch them and then deposit the fletched items in the bank but then idle at trying to grab more logs.

This problem seems to have occurred either after the Darkscape update today or after RuneMate updated today. I have only tested with willow logs, so I am not sure if other logs are also being affected by this.

im pretty sure its broken after the last update? it just fletchs one log and insted of wating for all the rest to finish it instantly click another log and click fletch again

Is this script getting updated anytime soon? Just bought a bond for rs3 purely to keep botting till 120 fletching, already got 99 using this script last year. :)

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.