Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fletcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the same problem as Jesse, only the JCrafter gui doesnt show, its the JCrafter paint.

No gui, a bit slow, doesn't do stringing.

All in all though, it kicks ass. Just wrapping up my last 50k darts and I got 61-90 :D

No gui, a bit slow, doesn't do stringing.

All in all though, it kicks ass. Just wrapping up my last 50k darts and I got 61-90 :D

No gui is the only thing, it is far from slow, getting 102k/hr with maple shieldbow when its usually 95k odd

I'm not sure why the exp/h is this low on this one but oh well, next proggy will be 95k+ exp/h. Thanks for the wonderful script!
aaQ1EOk.png

Enjoy!

Oh and yeah, I assume you will change the paint in the next update? haha

I'm not sure why the exp/h is this low on this one but oh well, next proggy will be 95k+ exp/h. Thanks for the wonderful script!
aaQ1EOk.png

Enjoy!

Oh and yeah, I assume you will change the paint in the next update? haha

im getting 104k/hr with mapleshield bows

Cutting or stringing? Im at 97k exp/h atm, I'm running the bot on my old laptop though so I guess that is whats causing the xp difference.

Cutting of course. I'm running it on a i3 ultrabook that has been on for 98 consecutive days with no ram cleaning. lag isn't a word for me anymore. Its taken me about 5 minutes to write this. 100% sure lag doesn't effect exp. whenever I cut at varrock west I always get 100k+ don't know why but hey who cares. worth a shot!?!

im seeing this across your cooker and fletcher that the bot just clicks again to reflectch or recook in the middle of those tasks is that some sort of anti-ban?

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
im seeing this across your cooker and fletcher that the bot just clicks again to reflectch or recook in the middle of those tasks is that some sort of anti-ban?

No. You need to re-enable the creation interface in the RS settings.

Got 99 thanks to this script thanks

dont like new capes so reverted old style cant see fletching icon :{

Status
Not open for further replies.