Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Game Mode: RS3
  • Bot settings: Attacking Fire Giants.
  • Bot run duration: 1 hour ~
  • Bug description: Bot gets aggro but select another target to attack. So you have two monsters attacking you.
  • Steps to reproduce: Just run it
  • Have you found a work-around (manual): Pause and click on the aggro monster.

I think that there is something wrong with the banking option... Does it go back to it's previous location after it banks items? Can someone explain how the banking works? I can't get it to work properly...

I've tried to search this thread but I cant seem to find what I'm looking for.

Basically I have 2 questions.

1) What does "Levels (optional)" in the task menu do? And how do I use it?

2) How can I get the bot to use ladders or open doors? I'm trying to make it fight skeletons in Varrock sewers (F2P). I want it to use "Varrock east" to bank and run back to skeletons when need food but it doesn't use the sewer doors or ladders.

The option to select whether you want to attack monsters other people attack is missing. It won't attack stuff that are being attacked already.
It's kinda annoying when trying to lvl up mage at demon in Magic Tower

rob

2) How can I get the bot to use ladders or open doors? I'm trying to make it fight skeletons in Varrock sewers (F2P). I want it to use "Varrock east" to bank and run back to skeletons when need food but it doesn't use the sewer doors or ladders.

Levels means the level of the mob the bot will attack

First of all, let me say that I love this bot and its creator, this is truly some magnificent work! Now, for some reason, every time I run it, it only runs for 5-7 mins and stops. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Found the issue. If there is a dialog box, the bot will stop after a while if the dialog is not continued. My situation was training early stages of magic on my hardcore ironman...that dialog box that says something like "continued use of the air rush spell is not recommended" popped up, and I saw that the bot had stopped, I wondered why, started again, dialog came up, I manually skipped it, and the bot has not stopped since. So, this may be a small issue, but once you manually continue, the message doesn't seem to pop up again.

EDIT 2: This time, even with manually skipping dialog, it stopped after 30 minutes...

Last edited:
That's the problem, they don't stay aggro .-.
A specific bot, or at least a specific feature, will need to be made to handle this. The easiest way would be to walk away every X minutes, but the better way would be to detect aggro...

Levels (optional) is for defining specific leveled npcs to fight.
Special doors and dungeon entrances (varrock sewer is a dungeon) will need to be added to web. The doors should be handled already, but due to the ladders/sewer entrance, the path won't be built and the bot won't attempt to walk.

The option to select whether you want to attack monsters other people attack is missing. It won't attack stuff that are being attacked already.
It's kinda annoying when trying to lvl up mage at demon in Magic Tower
This will be a feature in the next version/rewrite

Status
Not open for further replies.