Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did what u said . under the NPCS TAB > Areas . am i right ? i don't know what is the radius from Ghoul to CANIFIS bank. so i tried to put the RADIUS from 10 to 100000 . to see which is the right RADIUS to let the bot itself walk back to the Ghoul after going to canifis bank and withdraw monkfish. from 10 to 100000 all are wrong . none of them leads the bot back to the ghoul . mind telling me what is the actual RADIUS back to the ghoul ?

Did u create a guide here teaching how to use your own bot bro ? if yes , please give me the link. i can't find any of the tutorial for this bot .. how do u even set the correct radius ????

this has no DOOR, no Tunnel no portal to go thru . i dont think is a weird path already . it should be ez for the bot to walk back to the ghoul .
The radius is the area for the Npc's, not the distance to the bank. So if you want your bot to fight in one specific area, you use the Areas tab.

The radius is the area for the Npc's, not the distance to the bank. So if you want your bot to fight in one specific area, you use the Areas tab.
said by slashnHax ''Chances are it couldn't find a good path back to the area you defined for the monster you were fighting. For it to know where to walk back, you need to set an area in the Npcs tab.''

thats what he said .

i asked how do i make the bot go back to fight ghoul after the bot go to the bank at canifis to withdraw monkfish. every single time the bot will stuck at : withdrawing 25 Monkfish.... then i have to walk back to the monster myself else the bot will withdraw 25 monkfish forever .. if the bot can't go back to the NPC itself just say . i checked from page 1 to 60 , there are players having the same problem as me , the creator of the bot always ignore that question or give anyhow give an answer that doesn't solve the issue. this bot just have to manually walk back after the bot withdraw foods for you . thats all.

Last edited:
said by slashnHax ''Chances are it couldn't find a good path back to the area you defined for the monster you were fighting. For it to know where to walk back, you need to set an area in the Npcs tab.''

thats what he said .
That's for the Npcs. That sets the Npc area, so it knows where to walk back to when it's finished banking. So setting the radius to 10 at the ghouls should work fine, and it did work fine when I was training there on a pure not long ago

That's for the Npcs. That sets the Npc area, so it knows where to walk back to when it's finished banking. So setting the radius to 10 at the ghouls should work fine, and it did work fine when I was training there on a pure not long ago
as u know , ghoul to canifis bank is so near . just have to walk there right ? i set 10 . i start my bot at the ghoul . when im out of food. the bot will proecced to bank and withdraw the food . then after withdrawing the require amount , the bot stops there do nothing . then i check on runemate . it says currently withdrawing 25 Monkfish until i HAVE to manually walk back to the ghoul myself else it will never make it back to the ghoul.

i did what u said . NPCS>AREA>RADIUS. i TRIED from 10 to 1000000 . same after withdrawing the food . continue sit there do nothing till i maunally walk back to the ghoul myself .

i did followed what u said .

it is not working , i tried , it just sits there after withdrawing 25 Monkfish. NPCS>AREA>RADIUS>10 . i started the bot at the Ghoul area.

as u know , ghoul to canifis bank is so near . just have to walk there right ? i set 10 . i start my bot at the ghoul . when im out of food. the bot will proecced to bank and withdraw the food . then after withdrawing the require amount , the bot stops there do nothing . then i check on runemate . it says currently withdrawing 25 Monkfish until i HAVE to manually walk back to the ghoul myself else it will never make it back to the ghoul.

i did what u said . NPCS>AREA>RADIUS. i TRIED from 10 to 1000000 . same after withdrawing the food . continue sit there do nothing till i maunally walk back to the ghoul myself .

i did followed what u said .

it is not working , i tried , it just sits there after withdrawing 25 Monkfish. NPCS>AREA>RADIUS>10 . i started the bot at the Ghoul area.
I assume you pressed the Add button and an Area came up in the list?

I assume you pressed the Add button and an Area came up in the list?
YES , i press add button. did i do wrong pressing the add button ?
tell me what to do at the i will follow ur instructions.
put a picture of screenshot or something that u said it works for you at the ghoul . i will follow every single step.

hi are u fixing alpha fighter now ?

Last edited:
The bot stops every ~30 min for no particular reason. Can somebody explain me why this is happening?

i did what u said . under the NPCS TAB > Areas . am i right ? i don't know what is the radius from Ghoul to CANIFIS bank. so i tried to put the RADIUS from 10 to 100000 . to see which is the right RADIUS to let the bot itself walk back to the Ghoul after going to canifis bank and withdraw monkfish. from 10 to 100000 all are wrong . none of them leads the bot back to the ghoul . mind telling me what is the actual RADIUS back to the ghoul ?

Did u create a guide here teaching how to use your own bot bro ? if yes , please give me the link. i can't find any of the tutorial for this bot .. how do u even set the correct radius ????

this has no DOOR, no Tunnel no portal to go thru . i dont think is a weird path already . it should be ez for the bot to walk back to the ghoul .

Set the radius to something smaller, I use 5-12 as my radius. 100,000 is way too many and would basically make the bot think you're in the combat area while sitting at the bank.

For ghouls go to roughly the middle, put 7 for the radius and click Set.

I've done probably 100h of ghouls, the only issue is setting up banking the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set the radius to something smaller, I use 5-12 as my radius. 100,000 is way too many and would basically make the bot think you're in the combat area while sitting at the bank.

For ghouls go to roughly the middle, put 7 for the radius and click Set.

I've done probably 100h of ghouls, the only issue is setting up banking the first time.

ok i will try

Hi Slash!

Great bot! Using it for a few days now and works great. I only have one feature request:
It would be great if it was possible to set a safe spot (maybe area) where the account walks to when it is fighting a monster. Currently I am working on a pure and it uses some food when it runs away from the spot which is not very handy ;)

Thanks again!

Hi Slash!

Great bot! Using it for a few days now and works great. I only have one feature request:
It would be great if it was possible to set a safe spot (maybe area) where the account walks to when it is fighting a monster. Currently I am working on a pure and it uses some food when it runs away from the spot which is not very handy ;)

Thanks again!

To follow up with this, could you add a check in the chat for "You do not have the slayer level to attack this monster." And then have the character relocate 15-20 tiles.

This would be incredibly useful for GWD only because of the interfacing and a bit of client lag (maybe on my end as well) causing miss-clicks when attacking Aviancies.

If not no big deal I'm not opposed to babysitting for the few hours I'm there a day.

:)

RuneMate Staff
EDIT: Now working since Cloud updated Runemate.

I'm sure you're already aware of it, however posting detailed information anyway :)

@SlashnHax - working fine yesterday, however since the recent Runemate 2.4.2 update, I now receive the following error on launch:

OSRS
Goblins @ Stronghold of Security

Code:
Saved bot_profile_Oldschool: [{"item_looter":{"price_trigger":-1,"names":[],"actions":[],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"stacks":0,"combat_looting":false},"bank_handler":{"items":[],"enabled":false,"bank_when_full":false},"npcs":{"names":["^Goblin$:2"],"actions":["^Attack$"],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"levels":[],"single_target":true},"health_handler":{"eat_min":29.945054945054945,"eat_avg":48.84615384615385,"eat_max":70,"teletab":false,"stop_when_low":true}}]
Loaded bot_profile_Oldschool: [{"item_looter":{"price_trigger":-1,"names":[],"actions":[],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"stacks":0,"combat_looting":false},"bank_handler":{"items":[],"enabled":false,"bank_when_full":false},"npcs":{"names":["^Goblin$:2"],"actions":["^Attack$"],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"levels":[],"single_target":true},"health_handler":{"eat_min":29.945054945054945,"eat_avg":48.84615384615385,"eat_max":70,"teletab":false,"stop_when_low":true}}]
00:00:00 - [STATUS] Starting Alpha Fighter
2 catalog=2 current=0 next=42 archive=255
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.nio.Buffer.checkBounds(Buffer.java:567)
    at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.put(HeapByteBuffer.java:187)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:74)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:172)
    at nul.iiIIIIiiIiii.else(iab:79)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:16340)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:9645)
    at nul.IiIIiIiIiIIi.else(ffb:221)
    at nul.IIiIIIiIIiii.else(xza:152)
    at nul.IIiIIIiIIiii.else(xza:92)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.NpcDefinition.get(dxa:113)
    at nul.iIIIIIiIIIII.getDefinition(pdb:149)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(ocb:32)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(ocb:111)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(sza:26)
    at nul.IiIIiIiiIIiI.else(mdb:143)
    at nul.iiIiiIiiIIII.validate(txa:214)
    at bot.Bot$2.run(v:115)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pcb:49)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiIIii.run(lnb:26)
Saved bot_profile_Oldschool: [{"item_looter":{"price_trigger":-1,"names":[],"actions":[],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"stacks":0,"combat_looting":false},"bank_handler":{"items":[],"enabled":false,"bank_when_full":false},"npcs":{"names":["^Goblin$:2"],"actions":["^Attack$"],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"levels":[],"single_target":true},"health_handler":{"eat_min":29.945054945054945,"eat_avg":48.84615384615385,"eat_max":70,"teletab":false,"stop_when_low":true}}]

Last edited:
Shooting up KFC's
I'm sure you're already aware of it, however posting detailed information anyway :)

@SlashnHax - working fine yesterday, however since the recent Runemate 2.4.2 update, I now receive the following error on launch:

OSRS
Goblins @ Stronghold of Security

Code:
Loaded bot_profile_Oldschool: [{"item_looter":{"price_trigger":-1,"names":[],"actions":[],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"stacks":0,"combat_looting":false},"bank_handler":{"items":[],"enabled":false,"bank_when_full":false},"npcs":{"names":["^Goblin$:2"],"actions":["^Attack$"],"reachable":true,"areas":[],"levels":[],"single_target":true},"health_handler":{"eat_min":29.945054945054945,"eat_avg":48.84615384615385,"eat_max":70,"teletab":false,"stop_when_low":true}}]
00:00:00 - [STATUS] Starting Alpha Fighter
2 catalog=2 current=0 next=42 archive=255
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.nio.Buffer.checkBounds(Buffer.java:567)
    at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.put(HeapByteBuffer.java:187)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:74)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:172)
    at nul.iiIIIIiiIiii.else(iab:79)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:16340)
    at nul.IIIIiIiIIIii.else(mza:9645)
    at nul.IiIIiIiIiIIi.else(ffb:221)
    at nul.IIiIIIiIIiii.else(xza:152)
    at nul.IIiIIIiIIiii.else(xza:92)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.NpcDefinition.get(dxa:113)
    at nul.iIIIIIiIIIII.getDefinition(pdb:149)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(ocb:32)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.NpcQueryBuilder.accepts(ocb:111)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(sza:26)
    at nul.IiIIiIiiIIiI.else(mdb:143)
    at nul.iiIiiIiiIIII.validate(txa:214)
    at bot.Bot$2.run(v:115)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pcb:49)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiIIii.run(lnb:26)
IGNOREEEEEEEEEEEEE

85777A3D-EB40-C7F0-7530-0DFF175BF35F

Thanks you are great!

Could someone possibly give me a hand with the banking system on alpha fighter please,
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.