Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, I am working with this boot, and it takes up to 1 minute or more to attack the next moss giant, my levels are attack 78, str 80 and defend 70. Can you tell me what I can do to make the boot work faster?
Maybe unchecking 'Reachable' on the npc profile if you haven't already done so

Bot continues to attempt to attack when you've run out of arrows.
I'll look at backporting the 'stop when out of ammo' feature from v3 to v2.

Hi,

Bot seems to work really well - though it seems a bit hit and miss if it's going to eat food or not. Sometimes it eats and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if it's something I'm not doing correctly though.

hi guys, when I start my alpha fighter on an bot alt, my other rs client's fps drops significantly, i put all the graphics to lowest on the alpha fighter client but made no difference, any ideas how to fix the fps drop?

Trying to figure out how to target enemy's trying to do something as simple as attacking chickens. It was looting the feathers fine. But I was unable to make it work for cows or chickens. Is there something specific you need to type in on NPC to make it attack?

Started using your bot today. I'd like it to pick up raw beef from cows but if i have it loot raw beef, it will continuously pick up raw beef without killing anything. What do.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.AlphaFighter.onStop(rm.entrypoint:168)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

run great! only issue that could become a major red flag is that the bot clicks on an NPC numerous times rapidly once its been killed. This has me hesitant to continue using this script until its fixed. So far i've been very happy with this

run great! only issue that could become a major red flag is that the bot clicks on an NPC numerous times rapidly once its been killed. This has me hesitant to continue using this script until its fixed. So far i've been very happy with this
Yeah I noticed this too... especially for NPCs with long dying animations.

Echoing what the other users said here too, sometimes eating food isn't reliable. I have to babysit the bot until I know it'll eat food. Also it would be great if there's potion capabilities too.

i barely notice that too..but im 99 str and 90 atk running this over 14h a day and made multiple 70 base accs...0 bans so far ...only problem is banking..i dont even bother

the break handler has been super spotty the past couple of days
maybe only breaks like 10% of the time

is there a fix or workaround for the spam clicking? this was happening about a year ago when i tested, when something dies (100% of the time) the bot will spam click it trying to attack. Would love to use this, but the spam clicking is pretty bad.

This bot has a lot of potential! one of the best combat ones I have come across recently tbh. Only problem is that it attacks REALLY slow due to what I suspect might be a bug or user error on my end. I notice that there will be times where the bot will read "attacking cow" but in reality no cow is being attacked. Instead the bot is just standing still. Eventually the bot will try again and if lucky it will actually attack a cow. I have unchecked unreachable and still have this issue. If you have a fix please let me know! Thanks.

The bot was working perfectly fine all night and I woke up this morning to it constantly saying "NO NEXT TARGET. LAST TARGET INVALID" I've tried removing the bot from the client and adding it again but nothing has worked. Can someone help me fix this bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.