Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SlashnHax Hello, thanks a lot for your bot as well. In addition I'd like to ask, is it possible to make it drink aggression potions?
I see the bot has support for restore potions for prayer, was just wondering if additional potions are difficult to add, or is it a fairly easy thing to do?
As I don't understand much about coding, sorry if this is too much to ask. Thanks again!

It gets stuck when inputting my password. Also has trouble with single combat area, it keeps attacking other entities when already engaged in combat.

hardly ever actually kills the mob it sets out to kill. then starts trying to attack another mob while still being attacked. have to constantly watch so i dont die!

When training in the strong hold of security my bot attacks other targets before finishing the target currently selected.

Quickly resulting in 3-4 targets on my character and forcing me to take over and flee.

Nice bot, some concerns.. spamming other mobs while already under attack. Moves around irregularly while under attack. Loses a couple of xp/hr because of that. Other than that a sweet bot. Can't complain since it's free

Bot currently spams attacking other mobs besides the one its being attacked by, which when in certain areas really affects xp/hr. Thats my only big issue with it currently

I need help, I'm brand new to RuneMate. Everything works as expected, it logs me in then when the game starts my character just sits there. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to enter in a code in the actions list?

hi, currently using this to splash. However bot seems to keep on clicking on the npc. How can i fix that?
Great bot overall when i look through the interface.

Gonna try retro-fitting V3s attacking into V2, which should help a lot

I need help, I'm brand new to RuneMate. Everything works as expected, it logs me in then when the game starts my character just sits there. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to enter in a code in the actions list?
You need to enter a name, make sure it has the correct capital letters e.g. Cow, not cow.
Attack should already be in the Actions list, but if not, try adding it.

Retrofitting of V3 attack into V2 seems to be a success. This should address a lot of the issues regarding attacking mobs, including but not limited to: Spam clicking the mob you're already fighting, attempting to attack a mob someone else is fighting, attacking a new mob when already fighting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.