Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I didn't find the question... How can I set to bot withdraw and goes back to fight place? Is it in "areas"? The bot just go to the bank and stays "withdrawing...".

Can anyone help with the loot settings? Everything works fine, but if i try to use the loot feature, it just opens up the loot tab (with any loot under it) and stays there. I'm sure theres a settings checkbox i can tick off the fix this but I cant find it. Thanks!

BOT IS NOT WORKING! CANNOT FIND NPC NAME, ONLY EAT FOOD AND IDLE, WTF!

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO TUTORIAL WHATSOEVER HOW DO YOU EXPECT NEW USERS TO LEARN HOW TO USE!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!?!?!!?!?!!???????????????????????????????????? BEEN ON AN HOUR STILL CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT PLEASE SOLVE IT MAKE A TUTORIAL IT WILL ONLY TAKE 15 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME OMG!

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO TUTORIAL WHATSOEVER HOW DO YOU EXPECT NEW USERS TO LEARN HOW TO USE!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!?!?!!?!?!!???????????????????????????????????? BEEN ON AN HOUR STILL CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT PLEASE SOLVE IT MAKE A TUTORIAL IT WILL ONLY TAKE 15 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME OMG! AND WTF IS REGEX??? HOW U EXPECT NEW USERS TO UNDERSTAND WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WTF WTF WTF

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO TUTORIAL WHATSOEVER HOW DO YOU EXPECT NEW USERS TO LEARN HOW TO USE!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!?!?!!?!?!!???????????????????????????????????? BEEN ON AN HOUR STILL CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT PLEASE SOLVE IT MAKE A TUTORIAL IT WILL ONLY TAKE 15 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME OMG!

Man you will not get any help like that lmfao GL

im not being able to make it go banking, i select the banking option but everytime i insert the food i want it to withdraw it goes straight to bank even though im at full inv and ive only selected it to go bank when with only 1 lobster

Hey,
i have troubles saving my profile. Everytime i create a new profile , add some monster and loot names and let it run for a few hrs everything is fine. but when i close the bot(when i shut down my pc) it also doesnt save the profile i just created. its kind of a lot of effort to always add the monsters for a new profile.

Hey,
i have troubles saving my profile. Everytime i create a new profile , add some monster and loot names and let it run for a few hrs everything is fine. but when i close the bot(when i shut down my pc) it also doesnt save the profile i just created. its kind of a lot of effort to always add the monsters for a new profile.

If you read previous post you will see this bot had alot of problems, including the fact profiles do not save.

Firstly, fantastic bot except for one issue I can't figure out.

I set up the eating so that it eats at a minimum of 1, average of 5 and maximum of 7 hp; but it keeps on eating when I'm almost full so I ran out of food really quickly. Anyone know what caused this?

Firstly, fantastic bot except for one issue I can't figure out.

I set up the eating so that it eats at a minimum of 1, average of 5 and maximum of 7 hp; but it keeps on eating when I'm almost full so I ran out of food really quickly. Anyone know what caused this?

This bot is out of date, eating food has been broken for a while. sometimes you get lucky and it works for a little

One thing that would make this bot perfect would be enabling it to use the automatic adrenaline regeneration that EOC offers, no need, then, to bank nor to eat food for most monsters

Haven't been able to get the bot to run longer than a couple hours, is this a problem with the break handler being disabled? I don't run out of food or anything, the bot just stops working after 24 minutes sometimes or even an hour or so. Then i come home to find out the bot did almost nothing all day. Any chance you could look into it and address the issue?

Would be interested to hear if a "loot only if noted" option would ever be added....I think it would be a great addition if it didnt take too much work. Speaking about OSRS btw not RS3. I'm sure someone has brought it up at some point within these 78 pages lol

When with full inv and heading to lumbridge bank, it clicks behind the castle and then inside and then back again and so forth.

Why my player is taking to much time to select the next target? I kill one monster and then the bot wait for 30s to attack other one. I want to insta attack after the kill.

This bot is extremely good at combat, however how do I get the banking to work? If my inventory is full, it goes to the bank, deposits the loot and the status is stuck on "Opening bank" and it just idles there. Does it have to do something with "Areas"?

i think runescape did an update that is preventing all the bots from working because i cant get any of them to work properly anymore. im having troubles to get any of them to work properly and ive tried a couple of them now. is anyone else having the same issues or is it just me..?

(Working fine now)
i shut down everything and re opened everything and it seems to be working now. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.