Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Elder Chaos Druids [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria submitted a new resource:

Alpha Elder Chaos Druids - The fastest combat exp in RuneScape!

Presenting Alpha Chaos Druids - the highest combat exp/hr in OSRS that does not involve the use of chinchompas/cannons.

This bot kills Elder Chaos Druids at the Chaos Altar at level 13 Wilderness.

Users can achieve 150k+ xp/h at 90+ combat stats when using a Wilderness weapon like Viggora's Chainmace and Craw's Bow. That is because those weapons deal 50% more damage to NPCs inside the Wilderness when charged with revenant ether. On top of that, there is an...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
bot works somewhat well so far , but it doesnt loot?
at least want ranarrs and elder robes if dropped. should try to set up :)
ill give feedback in a few days of this comment

i cant get the bot to takeoff from edge bank it pulls potions, then exits bank and keep opening

i cant get the bot to takeoff from edge bank it pulls potions, then exits bank and keep opening
i went ahead and tele'd to the altar and it's running fine at this point. and picking up items

i went ahead and tele'd to the altar and it's running fine at this point. and picking up items
You need at least 5 of whatever potion you're using as well as a burning amulet.

word i hit 300 hrs but next month ill check it ty

but i ran for a few hours last night and it seemt to only pickup ranarrs
This bot only picks up ranarrs because it isn't efficient to pick up the other herbs due to the incredibly annoying teleportation crap druids do. If you really want to loot other herbs I'll add it, though.

This bot only picks up ranarrs because it isn't efficient to pick up the other herbs due to the incredibly annoying teleportation crap druids do. If you really want to loot other herbs I'll add it, though.
Nawh man youre right i just looked at the drop table

bde

Bot looks amazing, I will give it a try on wednesday.

Any update on how the user experience is?

Cheers.

Regarding Sir Pugger's newest video: Pker detection runs on another thread, so the method he used to kill the bots featured in the video won't work.

Hi, I have been experiencing issues with the script. It doesn't start at first because it's saying out of stock for super range and out of none of nothing.

I have a few suggestions -

Have it tele out when it gets an elder piece
Have it use the special attack
Once pker detection is activated, have it hop worlds and tele back.

Also often i notice the bot teles to the bank but then gets stuck.

Thanks for your work!

Can you add eternal glory support? I notice the bot will sometimes go into the wilderness with an uncharged glory so I bought an eternal glory but its not supported.

Also I was wondering if you could make a bot that just logs out and hops worlds when it detects a pker. It would make lava dragons a lot less stressful!

This bot is currently not being maintained because I don't have an account available to test it (nor do I feel comfortable borrowing one, since my PC is used for goldfarming and may get you chainbanned even with proxies)

Hola,

Sweet Bot! Would gladly pay $.06-.10 per hour on this bot :)

Can I ask a few questions / make some suggestions?

1. I keep getting stuck at the bank | Bot opens the bank and closes the bank in a repetitive loop. Is there a graphic setting I should be on?
  2. Bot isn't looting elder chaos items
  3. I know you're not maintaining the bot currently, but if you'd like to use my PC to test with, I'd be happy to let you do so via teamviewer or your screenshare app of choice.
  4. Overall I love this bot. If I stand on my left foot, rub my head, and pat my belly, It will work after I restart it. Usually runs into issues after teleporting.
Thanks for hearing out the feedback!

Would love to see an update to this bot. Would happily pay hourly to use a good version of it. Needs to switched to charged glory and refill craws bow or mace as well.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.