Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Dragons [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be harsh, and I'm really happy you've updated, but it's still broken :s
24wtsg9.png

It just idles there.

Good News Everyone
I don't want to be harsh, and I'm really happy you've updated, but it's still broken :s
24wtsg9.png

It just idles there.
mate i said this already lol he wont update to 100% until he is back from his vaca on the 24 read some of his discussions lol
:edit not trying to be an ass

mate i said this already lol he wont update to 100% until he is back from his vaca on the 24 read some of his discussions lol
:edit not trying to be an ass
I just assumed he fixed the bug, after releasing an update. That's all.

I just assumed he fixed the bug, after releasing an update. That's all.
I assume he's using webwalking with object vertices, which tend to be fickle things. The main problem is that it's hard to fix a bug if you can't reliably reproduce it, which I assume is the case here

I assume he's using webwalking with object vertices, which tend to be fickle things. The main problem is that it's hard to fix a bug if you can't reliably reproduce it, which I assume is the case here
Well, what he can do is switching to Taverly bank. The only downside to this , is that it needs to be out of combat to teleport, so the profit/h would go down a bit.

Good News Everyone
Well, what he can do is switching to Taverly bank. The only downside to this , is that it needs to be out of combat to teleport, so the profit/h would go down a bit.
ways around would never use loadstones id use house teleport,
also i do got my own dragon script i am working on
9b93fac80cde95843bbe55f29afb6423.png

but i am working out a error lol

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Okay, so it appears that the forum has not been giving me notifications from this topic. I'll work on this tomorrow, but right now I need to sleep.

Good News Everyone
Okay, so it appears that the forum has not been giving me notifications from this topic. I'll work on this tomorrow, but right now I need to sleep.
alright man don't rush anything and don't listen to people who try to rush you :)

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Update should be arriving in less than 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.