Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Dragons [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Eagles13 submitted a new resource:

Alpha Dragons - Destroying RuneScape wildlife since 2014!

Alpha Dragons is a universal dragon killer for RuneScape 3. It currently supports blue and green dragons, but support for all chromatic, metal, and a few special other dragons are in the works.

Screenshots & setup information:
  • Blue dragons
    • Gu'Tanoth - an area in the troll stronghold. This does require quest completion, and Rings of duelling are required for teleportation.
    • Taverly dungeon - the bot will favour using the agility pipe, if agility level is not high...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I get an error upon startup, it withdraws everything from the bank correctly but I get stuck at "Could not find path to dragons".
Here's the error:

Code:
Exception in thread "Bot-JBlueDragons" (04:04:56) java.lang.InternalError: Malfo
rmed class name
(04:04:56)      at java.lang.Class.getSimpleName(Unknown Source)
(04:04:56)      at a.xM.char(jcb:113)
(04:04:56)      at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebVerte
x.toString(dtb:154)
(04:04:56)      at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebVerte
x.hashCode(dtb:271)
x.equals(dtb:259)
(04:04:56)      at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathB
uilder.do(pxb:3)
(04:04:56)      at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathB
uilder.build(pxb:193)
uilder.buildTo(pxb:66)
(04:04:56)      at rm.Aux.true(m:87)
(04:04:56)      at rm.con.true(e:88)
(04:04:56)      at jBDK.BDK.onLoop(r:197)
(04:04:56)      at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(xsb:
95)
(04:04:56)      at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(p
wb:88)
(04:04:56)      at a.Gi.run(ydb:80)

Guhh. The script is nonfunctional on the botstore, but works fine locally. I'll tell @Cloud or @Arbiter to take it down until I can figure out what's wrong with it.

427ddc78801ca84e21f0680c5fd618aa.png

Currently troubleshooting as to why the script isn't working on the store. Quick proggy. Proffit ph levels out at around 680k for me in the resource dungeon.

WOOP WOOP THE SCRIPT IS WORKING!

Hey mate, I just tried the script and it said that it couldn't find the path to the Blue Dragons :(

Hey mate, I just tried the script and it said that it couldn't find the path to the Blue Dragons :(

What's your agility & dungeoneering level? If agility is under 70 you cannot take the pipe, which means you'll need to add "Dusty Key" as an inventory item, as indicated in the setup video. If your dungeoneering level is under 60, you won't be able to use the resource dungeon.

My agility level is 70+ and dungeoneering is 50, but I didn't use the resource dungeon.

I'll try it again in 30mins or so, maybe I did something wrong :p

My agility level is 70+ and dungeoneering is 50, but I didn't use the resource dungeon.

I'll try it again in 30mins or so, maybe I did something wrong :p

If you still need help, I'm happy to assist via TeamViewer.

It worked for me actually, but it got some problems banking, like sometimes it will just stay there and say "banking" and it will also click on the Collect thing at the banks, and then it won't close it down itself.

Anyways it seems to be flawless at the dragons, nice killing and looting ;)

It worked for me actually, but it got some problems banking, like sometimes it will just stay there and say "banking" and it will also click on the Collect thing at the banks, and then it won't close it down itself.

Anyways it seems to be flawless at the dragons, nice killing and looting ;)

Thanks! I'll look into the banking issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.