Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Blast Furnace Pumper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria submitted a new resource:

Alpha Blast Furnace Pumper - Your Blast Furnace pumping solution!

This bot trains Strength by operating the Blast Furnace pump. Players can gain about 12k xp/h by doing this. The ban rate is very low due to the low number of actions performed per hour.

Start this bot at the Blast furnace area in a world where someone is refueling the furnace (usually world 319)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
easily triggered ✌
>LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Reply to the thread with a screenshot of you voting "Yes" on the Warding poll with your RuneMate username visible to gain free lifetime access to this bot.

go fuck yourself

Can you make it so it re-logs in after the 6 hour timeout. It would be very helpful. Thanks.

Can you make it so it re-logs in after the 6 hour timeout. It would be very helpful. Thanks.
The client should automatically do that, there's nothing in my code that would interfere with logging back in.

World hopping will be added next update to avoid the 6h timer.

Community Manager
The client should automatically do that, there's nothing in my code that would interfere with logging back in.

World hopping will be added next update to avoid the 6h timer.
The client issue with 6h logout is fixed now, so that's useless
kind regards community manager geng

Despite the Warding poll failing, this bot will remain free indefinitely.

Community Manager
Despite the Warding poll failing, this bot will remain free indefinitely.
4xgQYH.png

The bot says “Unable to find pump, start bot in blast furnace on world 319”, even though I’m already next to the pump and on 319. Is it just not working now because of this mornings update?

The bot says “Unable to find pump, start bot in blast furnace on world 319”, even though I’m already next to the pump and on 319. Is it just not working now because of this mornings update?
I don't believe anything with the pump changed this update.

For some reason it is not working for me now... I have know clue what to do.

I don't believe anything with the pump changed this update.
After closing and opening the game client and runemate multiple times, it finally just started working.

you guys are the real mvps man.
has a little issue finding the pump when it disappears, which isn't that uncommon.
[

Last edited:
you guys are the real mvps man.
has a little issue finding the pump when it disappears, which isn't that uncommon.
[
What you mean by that? I've never seen the pump disappear.

I just saw what you described; if there are many people at the pump (appears to be about 75), the pump will disappear.

can't complain since its free, but been banned 3 times. paid version is doing something right as ive never been banned using it.

Used to work fine but now it just stops working 15 minutes after starting. I've restarted it on both the OSRS and runelite clients and it appears that the bot always stops at around 15 minutes.

Works fine for me, just odd that it's checking different tabs sometimes. I understand it's probably done for antiban, but most people who pump are afk, they're not sitting and checking their stats or their quest tab every 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.