Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Abyss Camper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
img

With full Guthans, working great! Thanks @Aria
Settings & ability bar? My doesn't work at all. It says teleporting to Falador.

Screenshot -- ability bar.

I set eat to 6000 (just in case, sometimes gets a little low when reseting position). I also noticed it will sometimes take awhile to actually eat. It does recognize it was (at some point) below the threshold and eats, it just feels like this task gets stuck somewhere in the queue or something. Like it will get below 6000 hp and then back to near full by the time it eats sometimes.

There are two good camping spots to set, you can got to a populated area and find them easily because they will 95% of the time be taken. You want to be in one of those spots, lots of mobs and few obstacles surround you. The goal is to be able to be attacked from all sides all the time or else xp/hr drops.

I set eat to 6000 (just in case, sometimes gets a little low when reseting position). I also noticed it will sometimes take awhile to actually eat. It does recognize it was (at some point) below the threshold and eats, it just feels like this task gets stuck somewhere in the queue or something. Like it will get below 6000 hp and then back to near full by the time it eats sometimes.

There are two good camping spots to set, you can got to a populated area and find them easily because they will 95% of the time be taken. You want to be in one of those spots, lots of mobs and few obstacles surround you. The goal is to be able to be attacked from all sides all the time or else xp/hr drops.
Is it possible for you to take a picture of your settings? Including Resting handler thing*.
Mine is really unstable, sometimes works sometimes doesn't.

I am not able to at this time. I turned off the break handler as I noticed it was trying to just log out (in combat). So I just manually stopped it every so often.

I don't bother with eating. Carry a ring of life in case the bot messes up, though the price of reclaiming gear from Death is trivial in RS3 anyway.

I am not able to at this time. I turned off the break handler as I noticed it was trying to just log out (in combat). So I just manually stopped it every so often.
@Aria I pushed a change to git so that the default bot.canBreak() now returns LocalPlayer.canLogout() instead of true.

Is 50-50-50 acceptable to run this?

I would be babysitting until stats are a tad higher, but can't find anything to fight to train any higher currently and want to level combat quicker.

I seem to be having an issue where the bot doesn't use the threshold abilities I have set on my action bar.

How is this currently running? :)

Is it working with thresholds atm?

Hey guys, does anyone know why my bot keeps eating at full health?

I set eat at health to 5500 and it keeps wasting food at full hp?

Any juan?

So my threshold abilities havent worked automatically as long as ive run this bot, but that being said I still managed a solid 225k skill xp/hr (about 300 with hp in there) and I could leave it be for 6-8 hours. If it ran out of food it would tele, and overall I can't complain since it's a free resource and it got me my first 99 on this account. Thanks for the bot!

Aside from not using abilities, the bot works perfectly @ Hellhounds. Very easy to setup.

And yes, it resets after they unaggro! 250k xp an hour at 80/80/80 with SoulSplit active.

Aside from not using abilities, the bot works perfectly @ Hellhounds. Very easy to setup.

And yes, it resets after they unaggro! 250k xp an hour at 80/80/80 with SoulSplit active.
Is that total or just atk/str/def xp?

Does anybody know why my auto-retaliete doesnt work sometimes? It just stands there when creatures are attacking. Very strange.

Does anybody know why my auto-retaliete doesnt work sometimes? It just stands there when creatures are attacking. Very strange.
Are you sure auto retaliate is on? I've found it to be turned off sometimes. And that's also happened to be, and as long as you click once it goes right back to form. I've never died because of this issue before, it always manages to attack or eat and then resume.

Are you sure auto retaliate is on? I've found it to be turned off sometimes. And that's also happened to be, and as long as you click once it goes right back to form. I've never died because of this issue before, it always manages to attack or eat and then resume.
Im 100% sure its on. This bot is also behaving very strange when resetting. Run little bit, then it stops and is still for a moment, then continues etc. It gets the job done but could be way more effective. Thresholds doesnt seem to work, huge plus for potion support tho (Y)
EDIT: you should add quick prayer support. I just click it on when starting but while resetting it drains prayer points.

Autoretaliate seems to stop working sometimes when there are too many NPCs targetting you. Noticed the same before, but the bot should attack something when it's not retaliating.

Status
Not open for further replies.