Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Abyss Camper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Automation
Post-Spectre ability usage is noticeably slower than pre-Spectre (although I didn't time that) and I'm using about the same code as I did pre-Spectre, so the client is definitely the issue. This is the quote my statements are derived from. You're simply going to have to deal with every bot being slightly slower with Spectre.
Bot Authors are expected to write more efficient code to overcome any speed issues. I'm sure you have a fair amount of redundant querying you can eliminate. ;)

Bot Authors are expected to write more efficient code to overcome any speed issues. I'm sure you have a fair amount of redundant querying you can eliminate. ;)

My implementation of AbilityCaster is already O( n ), and hardcoding it so that it would only check the cooldowns of slots 1 and 2 didn't improve the casting speed (rip another bond). I could probably save some time by only querying for monster name and distance since you don't really care about whether a monster is in combat if you're in the Abyss.

An update has been pushed that significantly increases the speed of using abilities by removing many queries used for error checking.

This change increases the exp/hr from 400k/hr to 450k/hr since less time is spent finding monsters to attack. Do note this can have potential side effects, like attacking monsters you don't want to attack.

Last edited:
I can personally say this is fantastically better than I hoped, and I'm significantly invested =)

Currently getting about 600k/hr with mid 80 stats. Completely Savage at this point.

I can personally say this is fantastically better than I hoped, and I'm significantly invested =)

Currently getting about 600k/hr with mid 80 stats. Completely Savage at this point.
Actually up. To 650k now...

Are you using Guthans or Bandos + Crystal Halberd?

pretty effective and pisses ppl off i train with really expensive degradables.

Just reran the bot for the first time since the ability update, and I'm still onyl able to avg between 100-200k depending on the density of the area. My abilities are all ready to be smashed and I have 100% energy/adrenaline, yet he's still not casting it. I'm on "revolution" still too. Any ideas why?

Last edited:
Set them as your first two abilities. In options configuration turn on "show ability cooldowns"

Just reran the bot for the first time since the ability update, and I'm still onyl able to avg between 100-200k depending on the density of the area. My abilities are all ready to be smashed and I have 100% energy/adrenaline, yet he's still not casting it. I'm on "revolution" still too. Any ideas why?

edit:
you might want to hide ur email also under the bot name ;) it says running on; email adress. youre welcome

Last edited:
you might want to hide ur email also under the bot name ;) it says running on; email adress. youre welcome

thanks bro.

Set them as your first two abilities. In options configuration turn on "show ability cooldowns"

Wow, thanks man. Went from 150k to 400k/hr. And still rising maybe 450k. And my stats are only mid-80s.... so room for growth!

lRcvU6u.png

Thanks again Aria for the script, and the updates!

Last edited:
Script doesn't reset aggro and eats all my food @ 100%. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Edit : Got it to spam my threshold abilities and reset aggro, and the bot is not working now, using same settings.

Is Aria interested in helping me or not caring about this script anymore?

Last edited:
Script doesn't reset aggro and eats all my food @ 100%. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Edit : Got it to spam my threshold abilities and reset aggro, and the bot is not working now, using same settings.

Is Aria interested in helping me or not caring about this script anymore?

Other people are reporting that the bot is working fine.

Other people are reporting that the bot is working fine.

Well, it was working fine 24 hours ago and when I tried it @ the time I edited my post, bot doesn't work at all.
Using same settings, same abilities, same backpack.

Bot will usually use my Super Melee potion to indicate it's working fine. Does not do it at all now.

Edit 1 : Got a friend to test it on his Supporter account and he can't get it to use abilities neither reset positions.

Would @Aria kindly help me via teamviewer or skype? Been restarting my PC, starting runemate by admin, runescape manually and by admin.
Bot doesn't work for my friend and I.

These are the logs which I was trying to get the bot to work.

Note : These EXP are all from auto retaliation and not the bot.

Was told by @Party to provide you with the logs.

Attachments

• 05-13 16 42 55 - game.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 05-13 17 15 43 - spectre.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 05-13 17 07 58 - spectre.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 05-13 16 42 24 - spectre.txt
    493 KB · Views: 2
  • 05-13 12 28 01 - spectre.txt
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
Status