Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Abyss Camper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support for using Soul Split and regular prayer potions has been added. You need to have both Soul Split and prayer potions on the action bar.

LSNwzluhTFKV04g7RPxXiw.png

ability queing is on, the cooldown timer is on, thresholds are there, but its not using them anymore. Was working fine a couple months ago, but not sure if its the bot or if im doing something wrong.

Any thoughts?
EDIT: Would it also be possible for it to drink ovl pots?

Make sure you're using the main action bar
Otherwise, offsets probably broke

can youj fix this I am about to get banned if this keeps up. Seriously with everything right all my settings right it just keeps right clicking every mob and runs to them and even with exact position then right clicks to walk back to original how ridiculous, I am definitely done after coming back to this

I wish they used the a different client than the shitty rs3 one. But this is ridiculous stay in exact never stays, he right clicks everything so obvious and walks here like 15 times a minute. It doesnt go rest, it doesnt take potions. Nothing on your bot works. at all, I followed instructions step by step

Attachments

• 2017-08-31 19-23-39.png
    2017-08-31 19-23-39.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
your reset and camping locations are the same
the position you run to to reset aggro should be far away from where you camp

Yes that is obvious, it is the area where it resets ytour aggro. We know that from reading the guide, but when it runs back he literally stays there once he runs there never runs back again. This should be such a simple bot to script, please rework it, since I paid for it lol. Or paid someone.

Hey there, love the bot. Used it back in the day for a main account to get 99 in nearly all the cb skills.

I'm having trouble with it not activating the threshold abilities. I have the cooldown timer on and my ability bar looks similar to yours, so I'm not sure why it's not working. Any advice?

I also noticed that wherever you put your saved location the coordinates don't change. I entered my camping location, ran the length of the abyss, hit save reset and they pop up as the same number. Not sure why

Last edited:
The bot constantly eats food even at full health. I don't know why it's doing this it wasn't like 2 days ago when I was using it.

For some reason, the bot never resets aggro. It would be perfect otherwise.

Also, is the "Eat at" field a percentage or a health value to eat at?

For some reason, the bot never resets aggro. It would be perfect otherwise.

Also, is the "Eat at" field a percentage or a health value to eat at?
It works fine for me, are you sure you're setting the reset coordinates to the reset spot? The coordinates for camping and reset should be different.

Baller, this bot works perfectly. Few crashes after start but it's near perfect.

Should I enter the percentage (50%) to eat at or the exact number of HP left?

I would love to see support for Ovls for the dps boost as I use T70-80 for Invention disassembly.

Thanks lad

Hey

Would it be possible to add super melee potions? They're great for leveling up and give a stat boost to attack, strength, and defence which is a significant boost in dps and xp/hour.

Thanks.

Bought support for this and was disappointed. I have my reset position on the completely opposite Northern side of the abyss and it takes forever to actually go back to my camping spot.

It does not drink my prayer pots, and I also have soul split in my ability bar like it says.
This should work better as it's support only, or it should be made free since it performs poorly.

Stopped it and got some more supplies and then went back and restarted it, ran it for 30 mins and I come back to see my guy running by Draynor Mansion.
Don't use this bot at all.

Bots that have supporter requirements should be maintained. This hasn't been updated and is broken.

This bot isnt broken lol. ive gotten millions of xp with it. Make sure its not paused when setting camping and reset positions. it does break on resetting aggro, however this only happens once in every few hours.

The Real
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.