Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug alot of bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv had a fair few bugs the last Copple of days, the first one was that every time i started up a bot it crashed my game, then the 2nd is lost bridge to the servers and now the client says that it failed to download the bot, iv lost 4 dollars to bugs over 2 days so far

i hope we get refunds, cuz it kinda annoying we have to try and lose credit if it dosnt work

Mod Automation
We believe this has been fixed with the latest release of RuneMate. Please update and try again.

A91

yeah definitely not fixed. I've lost money as well as so much time trying to figure out what's wrong thinking it was something wrong on my end.

We believe this has been fixed with the latest release of RuneMate. Please update and try again.
Thank you for the update. Also, does this have the potential to continue being a problem? i.e., the latest update will fix the issue... until it doesn't, requiring another update to fix the issue... like a cycle?

And if the answer is "we cannot anticipate future issues that may arise" - can we expect that this pattern of: Repeated premature terminations, Bugs interrupting sessions in progress, or *Otherwise failing to be provided with the amount of time and services we paid for - In Full* - to continue?

tl;dr: Please help us understand:
1) Why this is happening,
2) What tangible plans or efforts are already in progress to remediate the issue,
3) And what can we expect from a conversation about being refunded for incomplete/interrupted services?

Love y'all, sincerely, - just another dude asking the same Qs :)

Mod Automation
Thank you for the update. Also, does this have the potential to continue being a problem? i.e., the latest update will fix the issue... until it doesn't, requiring another update to fix the issue... like a cycle?

And if the answer is "we cannot anticipate future issues that may arise" - can we expect that this pattern of: Repeated premature terminations, Bugs interrupting sessions in progress, or *Otherwise failing to be provided with the amount of time and services we paid for - In Full* - to continue?

2) What tangible plans or efforts are already in progress to remediate the issue,
3) And what can we expect from a conversation about being refunded for incomplete/interrupted services?

Considering I have not seen any support threads with a description of the issue and logs attached I have to assume RuneMate is working perfectly for you. :)

Considering I have not seen any support threads with a description of the issue and logs attached I have to assume RuneMate is working perfectly for you. :)
Apologies, I didn't attach my own logs, but the description provided on several threads with a variety of details and concerns by the community are in line with what I've experienced as well (see above, included).

That being said, does this have the potential to continue being a problem? i.e., the latest update will fix the issue... until it doesn't, requiring another update to fix the issue... like a cycle?

Reactions: Anc
cuppa.drink(java);
@big slice I'll try to tackle this one

I just want to mention first that for the past few years Runemate has had very little downtime. Longer than a few years ago, things were slightly more spotty depending on the era, but still solid. The downtime lately has mostly been the result of (in my opinion) the largest update Runemate has had in many years. Also the client devs have actually been working pretty much constantly the past week or two on squashing any remaining issues.

That being said, does this have the potential to continue being a problem? i.e., the latest update will fix the issue... until it doesn't, requiring another update to fix the issue... like a cycle?
Recent migration aside, Runemate is typically back up quickly after game updates (often no downtime, or within the order of low hours to low days). But yeah, all bot clients will periodically break, especially with game updates. It's the nature of the beast. Runemate's payment model (cents per hour) is probably the most user friendly when it comes to downtime, as you can always test using trials or at worst spend a couple cents on premium bots, or come back later; Other clients, if you pay monthly or one-time licenses, you're out of luck until when/if it's fixed.

I think the above (kind of) addresses 1 & 2.

Typically refunds would have been handled by bot authors, however that's not currently possible (for the past couple weeks) as transferring credits wasn't added to the updated site, and might not be. However it's my understanding that a new refund system is intended to be implemented soon, where botters will automatically be refunded under certain circumstances. But of course that's just my understanding of the plan.

Hopefully that helps at all.

Anc

Apologies, I didn't attach my own logs, but the description provided on several threads with a variety of details and concerns by the community are in line with what I've experienced as well (see above, included).

what you're going through, it's been like this for three days

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
Client Developer
what you're going through, it's been like this for three days
There was a game update yesterday, it's been like that for about 24 hours...

Closing this thread. If you want to report a bug please do so in a new thread, in the proper format.

Status
Not open for further replies.