Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AlexH666's Bonfire Bot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this bot is perfect exept when your in a world with alot of pets and clan avatar then it has a really hard time clicking the brazier and bank otherwise prob one of the smoothest bots on here.. great work! :)

It attempts to collect from fire spirit with full inventory, you need atleast 3-4 spaces I think

this bot is perfect exept when your in a world with alot of pets and clan avatar then it has a really hard time clicking the brazier and bank otherwise prob one of the smoothest bots on here.. great work! :)
have you tried "remove familiar options" or something along those lines in your settings?

It attempts to collect from fire spirit with full inventory, you need atleast 3-4 spaces I think
^
This

Any chance that bone support could be added for braziers? Braziers can be configured for left-click to add bones (dragon bones in my case). I just don't think the bot allows the preset to have bones before it uses the brazier

Χ Ξ Σ
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.