Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Open Source Slayer for RS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed the title of this thread.

I really recommend to make this a premium bot, though.

Can I ask for what reason? Everyone seems to want this to be premium.
Basically so there's not thousand upon thousand people using this bot at the same time. The power behind bots also lies in them going unnoticed - something that doesn't quite happen if it is massively used. And as a thank you to you for facilitating one of the most annoying skills to bot on RuneScape.

Mod Automation
I don't necessarily agree with the need to go premium on this. RuneMate needs some iconic cornerstone bots, something that people will talk about. Much easier to get widespread popularity with a free bot than a premium one.

I don't necessarily agree with the need to go premium on this. RuneMate needs some iconic cornerstone bots, something that people will talk about. Much easier to get widespread popularity with a free bot than a premium one.

I'm still unsure on what to do with the bot, although it's coming along really well so I'm happy right now. I can write something a bit faster to be used as a nice premium bot.. If you have any ideas tell me on Skype please and thanks.

I'm still unsure on what to do with the bot, although it's coming along really well so I'm happy right now. I can write something a bit faster to be used as a nice premium bot.. If you have any ideas tell me on Skype please and thanks.
How about a lite/pro model. The lite version won't cover the higher leveled masters/beasts but will still be good enough to get you to a nice, decent level and give you a taste of the quality of the bot.

How about a lite/pro model. The lite version won't cover the higher leveled masters/beasts but will still be good enough to get you to a nice, decent level and give you a taste of the quality of the bot.
That's honestly the best idea I've heard yet. I should maybe do it up to something like level 70 (I think that's reasonable?)

That's honestly the best idea I've heard yet. I should maybe do it up to something like level 70 (I think that's reasonable?)
I agree with Evil, if you only allow the low-level masters, then rates won't be that great for those using it at higher combat/slayer levels and they'll be encouraged to get the premium version.

Hi guys,

I have updated the thread a little bit to show what I am now working on. I have run the combat aspect of the script for 10 hours and all seems to be working perfectly. I will be making a paint at some point in the near future to start posting proggies if someone fancies making me a nice one!

Maybe support Summona, Duradel, Kuradel and morvran? As getting to summona isnt to hard

Hi guys,

I have updated the thread a little bit to show what I am now working on. I have run the combat aspect of the script for 10 hours and all seems to be working perfectly. I will be making a paint at some point in the near future to start posting proggies if someone fancies making me a nice one!
Is this any good or nah? Don't worry, i won't be offended.
aa989695506955d4157da8560a5cc5e5.png

Is this any good or nah? Don't worry, i won't be offended.
aa989695506955d4157da8560a5cc5e5.png
it basically shows what it needs to show :p, but i kinda like to know what the current task is + profit/h :p

Status
Not open for further replies.