Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Can it takes seeds and sapplings from the vault or do I have to put them in my bank? Also it doesn't use the magic secateurs, where should I put them for better results?

Can it takes seeds and sapplings from the vault or do I have to put them in my bank? Also it doesn't use the magic secateurs, where should I put them for better results?
You dont need to wear them for then to work. Look at the wiki. Start with them in your inv

When trying traverse to the al'kharid cactus the bot gets 'stuck' when using the ring of the elements teleport. It just stands there indefinitly. The magic secateurs dont need to be equiped to work?

Last edited:
When trying traverse to the al'kharid cactus the bot gets 'stuck' when using the ring of the elements teleport. It just stands there indefinitly. The magic secateurs dont need to be equiped to work?
I’ll have a look,

And no look on the wiki they do not have to be worn

I have found a few bugs

1. Teleporting to monastery bush patch with ardougne cloak 4 does not work
2. Teleporting to falafor patch with explorer’s ring 4 does not work
3. Teleporting to Civitas illa Fortis with hunter’s cape does not work after making herbs noted on previous patch, you have to close the UI and then it uses hunter’s cape teleport
4. After teleporting to fossil island it does not rotatr screen to reach the teleport mushroom, you have to rotate screen to the north manually and then it works

I have found a few bugs

1. Teleporting to monastery bush patch with ardougne cloak 4 does not work
2. Teleporting to falafor patch with explorer’s ring 4 does not work
3. Teleporting to Civitas illa Fortis with hunter’s cape does not work after making herbs noted on previous patch, you have to close the UI and then it uses hunter’s cape teleport
4. After teleporting to fossil island it does not rotatr screen to reach the teleport mushroom, you have to rotate screen to the north manually and then it works
When did you last try 1, 2? I fixed these Friday and tested myself. Clear nav data and try again

I am having a bug where he loads up on supplies at the castle wars bank and then just idles till log-out in the bank screen. The bot loads up on the following items (if it helps to pinpoint the porblem):
rune pouch
rake
magic secateurs
volcanic ash
spade
seed dibber
water rune
fire rune
20k gp

says its on withdrawel items.

I am having a bug where he loads up on supplies at the castle wars bank and then just idles till log-out in the bank screen. The bot loads up on the following items (if it helps to pinpoint the porblem):
rune pouch
rake
magic secateurs
volcanic ash
spade
seed dibber
water rune
fire rune
20k gp

says its on withdrawel items.
You’re missing enough saplings to complete all of the selected locations

With PoH teleporting, can it use both portals and the nexus, or is it one or the other? Also is it possible to add an option where you only compost selected things?

With PoH teleporting, can it use both portals and the nexus, or is it one or the other? Also is it possible to add an option where you only compost selected things?
Yes, have a look at the settings

And no you can't compost select things