Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

along with asking for belladona patch in draynor, could you also possibly add the brimhaven patch teleport for construction cape? and also hosidius like the previous guy mentioned
Probably not to the belladona patch.

Hosidius is added, and yes i can add brimhaven to fruit tree and Calquat

hops, construction cape yanille teleport, always gets hung up and doesnt teleport, pause script and manually click teleport and resume when in yanille, and runs fine

hops, construction cape yanille teleport, always gets hung up and doesnt teleport, pause script and manually click teleport and resume when in yanille, and runs fine
Does it click the cape to teleport at all?

Hey man, great bot, one of the best/ most convenient I've used here - only error I get is when I use POH jewelry teleports like Castle Wars and Farming Guild with this error message, is this a setting I have put in wrong or something I can fix myself?

"Stopped bot with reason: The teleport FARMING_GUILD is not available in a NONE box, adjust your settings to your correct POH Jewellery box"

Hey man, great bot, one of the best/ most convenient I've used here - only error I get is when I use POH jewelry teleports like Castle Wars and Farming Guild with this error message, is this a setting I have put in wrong or something I can fix myself?

"Stopped bot with reason: The teleport FARMING_GUILD is not available in a NONE box, adjust your settings to your correct POH Jewellery box"
Yes read your poh settinga and adjust what type of jewellery box you have