Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Is it possible to make the bot in sync with herb runs when doing seaweed and birdhouses?
Right now it does birdhouse and seaweed when its ready but then goes back to thieving before doing a herb run 10 mins later.
No sorry, thats the whole point of thieving during down time.

Is it possible to get an option to skip banking? otherwise the bot is perfect :)
No, you can start the bot with all necessary items and only do 1 task at a time. Otherwise the bot needs to bank to change tasks

I'm having an issue with banking on startup. I was thinking it was user-error, but none of the regex seems wrong.

Possibly relevant: Noticed I no long had snapdragon seeds in my bank.

Logs:
11:06:54 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Item: [^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], max: 2147483647 min: 4, missingQuantity: 2147483647
11:06:57 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Item: [^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], max: 2147483647 min: 4, missingQuantity: 2147483647
11:06:58 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Item: [^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], max: 2147483647 min: 4, missingQuantity: 2147483647
11:06:59 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Withdrawal items [\bSpade\b$, \b(?:Rune|Divine rune) pouch\b, ^[A-Za-z]vantoe seed, ^[A-Za-z]arralander seed, ^[A-Za-z]rit seed, ^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed, ^[A-Za-z]impwurt seed, Fire rune, Smoke rune, Steam rune, Lava rune, Water rune, Mist rune, Mud rune, Steam rune, ^Graceful top$, Air rune, Dust rune, Mist rune, Smoke rune, Law rune, ^Graceful legs$, Rake, ^Graceful boots$, ^Graceful hood$, Skills necklace\([1-8]\), Volcanic ash, Bottomless, ^Graceful gloves$, Earth rune, Dust rune, Mud rune, Lava rune, Magic secateurs, Ectophial, Ring of dueling\([1-8]\)]
11:06:59 [INFO ] [ BankApi] [Optional(itemName=\b(?:Rune|Divine rune) pouch\b, minQuant=1, maxQuant=1, stackable=false, canWear=false, forcefullyWear=false), RequiredAny(listOfItems=[^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], minQuant=4, maxQuant=2147483647, stackable=true, canWear=false, forcefullyWear=false), Optional(itemName=Bottomless, minQuant=1, maxQuant=1, stackable=false, canWear=false, forcefullyWear=false)]

And this is what it actually grabbed:

Last edited:
I'm having an issue with banking on startup. I was thinking it was user-error, but none of the regex seems wrong.

Possibly relevant: Noticed I no long had snapdragon seeds in my bank.

Logs:
11:06:54 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Item: [^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], max: 2147483647 min: 4, missingQuantity: 2147483647
11:06:57 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Item: [^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], max: 2147483647 min: 4, missingQuantity: 2147483647
11:06:58 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Item: [^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], max: 2147483647 min: 4, missingQuantity: 2147483647
11:06:59 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Withdrawal items [\bSpade\b$, \b(?:Rune|Divine rune) pouch\b, ^[A-Za-z]vantoe seed, ^[A-Za-z]arralander seed, ^[A-Za-z]rit seed, ^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed, ^[A-Za-z]impwurt seed, Fire rune, Smoke rune, Steam rune, Lava rune, Water rune, Mist rune, Mud rune, Steam rune, ^Graceful top$, Air rune, Dust rune, Mist rune, Smoke rune, Law rune, ^Graceful legs$, Rake, ^Graceful boots$, ^Graceful hood$, Skills necklace\([1-8]\), Volcanic ash, Bottomless, ^Graceful gloves$, Earth rune, Dust rune, Mud rune, Lava rune, Magic secateurs, Ectophial, Ring of dueling\([1-8]\)]
11:06:59 [INFO ] [ BankApi] [Optional(itemName=\b(?:Rune|Divine rune) pouch\b, minQuant=1, maxQuant=1, stackable=false, canWear=false, forcefullyWear=false), RequiredAny(listOfItems=[^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], minQuant=4, maxQuant=2147483647, stackable=true, canWear=false, forcefullyWear=false), Optional(itemName=Bottomless, minQuant=1, maxQuant=1, stackable=false, canWear=false, forcefullyWear=false)]

And this is what it actually grabbed:
View attachment 15512

Ah, I might have found this out. I only had 3 Rannars and 3 Toadflax seeds in my bank. Think it's breaking from the `min 4`?
> 11:06:54 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Item: [^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], max: 2147483647 min: 4, missingQuantity: 2147483647

edit: Another random thought, it didn't withdrawl by Graceful cape if that is somehow helpful

Ah, I might have found this out. I only had 3 Rannars and 3 Toadflax seeds in my bank. Think it's breaking from the `min 4`?
> 11:06:54 [INFO ] [ BankHandlerImpl] Item: [^[A-Za-z]anarr seed, ^[A-Za-z]oadflax seed, ^[A-Za-z]napdragon seed], max: 2147483647 min: 4, missingQuantity: 2147483647

edit: Another random thought, it didn't withdrawl by Graceful cape if that is somehow helpful
You need a minimum of 4 of a given herb. I thought I fixed that but apparently not

One more thing, post-seaweed run and pre-fruit tree runs, it replaces the fishbowl helm with the graceful hood; however, it doesn't replace the Diving_apparatus with the graceful cape.

Thanks for your the above - it worked. Awesome bot :D

One more thing, post-seaweed run and pre-fruit tree runs, it replaces the fishbowl helm with the graceful hood; however, it doesn't replace the Diving_apparatus with the graceful cape.

Thanks for your the above - it worked. Awesome bot :D
That's intentional, it gets complicated when you have a farming cape etc... So I just omitted the cape as it doesn't really make that much of a difference

jdk

Any chance to add Port Sarim Spirit Tree to navigation for Falador Patch?
Also, an option to equip farming outfit instead of graceful?

Last edited:
Any chance to add Port Sarim Spirit Tree to navigation for Falador Patch?
Also, an option to equip farming outfit instead of graceful?
Put graceful in your poh and start bot wearing farming outfit

any chance to add the belladone patch near draynor manor? would like to start collecting that on my lvl 3 skiller for later on with slayer.

along with asking for belladona patch in draynor, could you also possibly add the brimhaven patch teleport for construction cape? and also hosidius like the previous guy mentioned

Last edited: