Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Please can you add the option to equip the Thieving Cape so I can stop failing at Master Farmer! Aditionally withdrawing the seedbox would be ideal. Thank you

Thank you for adding the Thieving Cape and Seed Box options, the bot seems to fail to find my seed box. I assume this might be because I have my seedbox open, and it changes the item name to 'Open seed box'

Thank you for adding the Thieving Cape and Seed Box options, the bot seems to fail to find my seed box. I assume this might be because I have my seedbox open, and it changes the item name to 'Open seed box'
This should be fixed now

Unable to get bot to work correctly, only attempting to do a tree run, struggles to pay for protection, eventually does it after clicking it a number of times and then attempts to note at the leprechaun for no reason which gets it stuck, any advice? Turned off plugins and reset both RM and Runelite.

Unable to get bot to work correctly, only attempting to do a tree run, struggles to pay for protection, eventually does it after clicking it a number of times and then attempts to note at the leprechaun for no reason which gets it stuck, any advice? Turned off plugins and reset both RM and Runelite.
Try turning on gpu plugin. This seems to be an ongoing issue right now with RM. join the discord to keep up to date

Could you add hunter skill cape for the herb patch on Fortis? Used the trail version so far, getting the rest of the teleports to use paid verson!!

Is it possible to make the bot in sync with herb runs when doing seaweed and birdhouses?
Right now it does birdhouse and seaweed when its ready but then goes back to thieving before doing a herb run 10 mins later.