Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Yeah the seaweed was dead, i manually removed it when i noticed it looping and i had plant cure stored aswell. It wont let me send the log file because its too big and wont let me join the discord for some reason
Join the RuneMate discord before trying to join the channel I have posted. I haven't touched seaweed in months, so find it a bit strange that this is acting up

Do you remember what herbs it got stuck trying to clean? Was it Irits by chance?

And I can look into the Ultra compost, it's just annoying right now because not all patches have banks. As a result, it would be difficult to add in additional logic to use the Watermelons that were just harvested as compost items. I could just have it do catherby for ultra compost but would require quite a bit of work.

Are you able to send me the logs for that? Are you sure the seaweed wasn't diseased? Do you have plant cure stored in your leprechaun?
It was in fact irits

Edit: i was just thinking an option for people between 45-65 farming to be able to still go to the farming guild and make ultracompost with the same logic, but without having to already go there for a herb run. If you select make ultracompost without having the farming guild herb patch selected, it wont go there at all (from my experience), but if I select the farming guild herb patch, it can't get to it.

It was in fact irits

Edit: i was just thinking an option for people between 45-65 farming to be able to still go to the farming guild and make ultracompost with the same logic, but without having to already go there for a herb run. If you select make ultracompost without having the farming guild herb patch selected, it wont go there at all (from my experience), but if I select the farming guild herb patch, it can't get to it.

Ah this would be much easier to implement.

Funny enough, I just found a bug where I forgot to add irits to the list of herbs not to clean when you don't have the herb level. Should be fixed in next release

xpo

The bot doesnt make compost when contracts are enabled
Is it possible to have it make compost and do contracts at the same time?

It was in fact irits

Now I may be wrong, and I cant test it anymore, but I think that when I was under 65 I still selected make ultracompost and put the herb patch enabled for farming guild, and then when it got there it just made compost because it noticed it couldn't go in the west side. Have you tried this?

Is it possible to have it make compost and do contracts at the same time?

Now I may be wrong, and I cant test it anymore, but I think that when I was under 65 I still selected make ultracompost and put the herb patch enabled for farming guild, and then when it got there it just made compost because it noticed it couldn't go in the west side. Have you tried this?
No, it would try and get in there and would get stuck in a loop

upload_2024-4-16_12-58-49.png

Hey could you help me refund this, seems like the AIO Farming bugged out twice on me today which caused me to get charged for .20, thanks man!

This bot works really well, I just have an issue with the bot occasionally just being stuck on "downloading navigational data"

Any ideas on how to fix this?

This bot works really well, I just have an issue with the bot occasionally just being stuck on "downloading navigational data"

Any ideas on how to fix this?
This is unfortunately a RuneMate web walking issue

Just wanted to know, what's the best set up to have when aiming to complete farming contracts? Should the seeds/saplings be in the seed vault or in the bank? Should the patches be cleared before starting the bot or will the bot clear them?

Anyway to make it more intelligent on keeping grace or farming outfit on?
It will keep diving equipment on after birdhouses. Which wouldn't be ideal as tree runs happen after.