Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

God damn they don't make this easy. Can you explain to me how to reproduce the Ultracompost bug?
I get a bug similar where the bot forgets to note the white berries until it has a full inventory and then repeatedly tries to take out ultracompost.

xpo

God damn they don't make this easy. Can you explain to me how to reproduce the Ultracompost bug?
For me I started the bot with herb, seaweed, birdhouses, medium contracts, and make ultra compost enabled in a bank with an empty inventory. I think I maybe I started in castlewars. After the bot finished the herbs and birdhouses, it banked and withdrew my ardy cloak to go to CIR farming guild. Once it was in the guild it started banking and had the contract bug loop, so I unchecked the contracts in settings and hit update bot. Then it switched to compost mode and withdrew 50 ash but then it tried to take a compost out of the leprechaun over and over, so I stopped the bot.

edit: also idk if it makes a difference but I have potato cactus and whiteberries planted at the guild

For me I started the bot with herb, seaweed, birdhouses, medium contracts, and make ultra compost enabled in a bank with an empty inventory. I think I maybe I started in castlewars. After the bot finished the herbs and birdhouses, it banked and withdrew my ardy cloak to go to CIR farming guild. Once it was in the guild it started banking and had the contract bug loop, so I unchecked the contracts in settings and hit update bot. Then it switched to compost mode and withdrew 50 ash but then it tried to take a compost out of the leprechaun over and over, so I stopped the bot.

edit: also idk if it makes a difference but I have potato cactus and whiteberries planted at the guild
Replicated both bugs, good description - thank you for that.

I believe I've fixed both. Really hope so this time

So far this bot is amazing @Rats !

Would it be possible to add support for some of the max capes (main max cape and ardy variant)

Ardougne max cape is the same as a ardy cloak 4:

upload_2024-4-11_15-43-27.png

----

The normal max cape has options to teleport to a number of different places... options are slightly different if cape is equipped or not, but it will almost always be equipped as it counts as a farming cape.

upload_2024-4-11_15-45-56.png

Here are the options when equipped:

upload_2024-4-11_15-50-23.png

Tele to POH takes you inside of your house.

After selecting: POH Portals this is the UI you get (I think it's the same as the construction cape, IDs included in SS, but they are all children of [187][3]

upload_2024-4-11_15-54-36.png

Other Teleports can take you to to farming guild, it uses the standard dialog_option_options

upload_2024-4-11_15-52-40.png

Let me know if you need more info!

Would it be possible to add support for some of the max capes (main max cape and ardy variant)

View attachment 13839

----

The normal max cape has options to teleport to a number of different places... options are slightly different if cape is equipped or not, but it will almost always be equipped as it counts as a farming cape.

View attachment 13840

View attachment 13842

After selecting: POH Portals this is the UI you get (I think it's the same as the construction cape, IDs included in SS, but they are all children of [187][3]

View attachment 13844

Other Teleports can take you to to farming guild, it uses the standard dialog_option_options

View attachment 13843

I don't have a max cape to test, but should be added in next release. Let me know if any issues. Just keep Ardy Cloak 4, Farming Cape & Con cape options selected in the UI and it should consider max cape as an option

I assume i'm daft about setting this bot up, but I cannot seem to get it to do a herb run. It set it up and it just seems to infinitely log out to 'wait for crops to grow' despite standing next to fully grown crops. Tested it with patches that were fully grown and completely empty, couldn't get it to do anything but log out. Also if I had any noted herbs in my inventory, it would notice, go to bank, and bank the herb seeds then error on me that it no longer had herb seeds?

upload_2024-4-13_9-55-26.png

Rats updated AIO Farming with a new update entry:

AIO Farming v1.3.3 Released!

AIO Farming updated to v1.3.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I assume i'm daft about setting this bot up, but I cannot seem to get it to do a herb run. It set it up and it just seems to infinitely log out to 'wait for crops to grow' despite standing next to fully grown crops. Tested it with patches that were fully grown and completely empty, couldn't get it to do anything but log out. Also if I had any noted herbs in my inventory, it would notice, go to bank, and bank the herb seeds then error on me that it no longer had herb seeds?

View attachment 13849
“Seed” in your UI shouldnt be capitalized

Rats updated AIO Farming with a new update entry:

AIO Farming v1.3.3 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

“Seed” in your UI shouldnt be capitalized replace with “Irit seed” make sure it matches in game name exactly for all fields you input in the UI

See there's me being daft like we talked about.
All good brother! Its easy to miss. Let me know if that fixes it for you.

Joint discord for future support, i dont check this as often as discord.

View attachment 13839

----

View attachment 13840

View attachment 13842

View attachment 13844

View attachment 13843

Can you try max cape after this update? I haven't tested it - but technically it should work. Let me know

Can you try max cape after this update? I haven't tested it - but technically it should work. Let me know

- It withdraws the ardougne max cape as it was a ardy cloak 4, but doesn't use it to teleport to either farming patch or monastary (it tries to walk / use fairy rings).
- It also withdraws a construction cape instead of just using the max cape teleports
- It doesn't withdraw a farming cape and replace the max cape though which is good.

edit: Also noticed it withdrew ectophial but used fairy ring (maybe technically faster?)

Last edited:

xpo

Bot seems to be working well. Do you have a different walking method used for falador runes teleport walking to draynor herb patch? There always seems to be a delay between the clicks, but only for this part of the script.

- It withdraws the ardougne max cape as it was a ardy cloak 4, but doesn't use it to teleport to either farming patch or monastary (it tries to walk / use fairy rings).
- It also withdraws a construction cape instead of just using the max cape teleports
- It doesn't withdraw a farming cape and replace the max cape though which is good.

edit: Also noticed it withdrew ectophial but used fairy ring (maybe technically faster?)
Why do you have both a con cape and max cape in your bank if they do the same thing? It will withdrawal whatever it finds first in the bank

Why do you have both a con cape and max cape in your bank if they do the same thing? It will withdrawal whatever it finds first in the bank

Gotcha, I'll reorder the tabs and see if it does it differently. The max cape was equipped when i ran it, thought it might prioritize that first.

Also for having both, I think it's common.

When wanting the utility of a max cape, you use the normal one. When equipped gives a lot of useful 1-2 click teleports & functions.2

When doing anything PvM related you take like a fire max cape / infernal max cape instead (these don't have any of the teleports of a normal max cape), and you keep the construction cape because it gives a 1 click teleport to your house vs the normal max cape in your inventory requires 2-3 clicks for everything (and in UIs that get cancelled via combat, etc.).

Gotcha, I'll reorder the tabs and see if it does it differently. The max cape was equipped when i ran it, thought it might prioritize that first.

Also for having both, I think it's common.

When wanting the utility of a max cape, you use the normal one. When equipped gives a lot of useful 1-2 click teleports & functions.2

When doing anything PvM related you take like a fire max cape / infernal max cape instead (these don't have any of the teleports of a normal max cape), and you keep the construction cape because it gives a 1 click teleport to your house vs the normal max cape in your inventory requires 2-3 clicks for everything (and in UIs that get cancelled via combat, etc.).
Got it, that makes sense. In that case, I'll probably have to add a setting to opt in for Max cape, instead of trying to detect it automatically.

xpo

Hey Rats, just ran the bot for 8 hours, it seems to run smoothly. I am running it with herbs, birdhouses, make ultracompost, seaweed runs, and idle for seaweed, and also medium contracts.

Everything seems to work properly, except for the ultracompost(maybe). I know for sure that the bot is putting the product inside the bin (I have it set to pineapples). But I think the bot no longer opens the bin, adds the ash, or withdraws the ultracompost. Since I am only planting herbs and seaweed and the contracts, I should be profiting a lot of ultracompost; but after 8 hours, I had 0. The bot had run out and started using the remainder of my regular compost.

Also, would it be possible to make a checkbox for skip if you get white lily contract? This is a rare drop from Hespori and when I get this contract the bot will stop itself.

Hey Rats, just ran the bot for 8 hours, it seems to run smoothly. I am running it with herbs, birdhouses, make ultracompost, seaweed runs, and idle for seaweed, and also medium contracts.

Everything seems to work properly, except for the ultracompost(maybe). I know for sure that the bot is putting the product inside the bin (I have it set to pineapples). But I think the bot no longer opens the bin, adds the ash, or withdraws the ultracompost. Since I am only planting herbs and seaweed and the contracts, I should be profiting a lot of ultracompost; but after 8 hours, I had 0. The bot had run out and started using the remainder of my regular compost.

Also, would it be possible to make a checkbox for skip if you get white lily contract? This is a rare drop from Hespori and when I get this contract the bot will stop itself.
The bot doesnt make compost when contracts are enabled

Hi Rats, two quick notes.

Running this on a relatively early-game ironman. Wondering if it's reasonable to add support for two things that would benefit other early game accounts. First, enabling ultracompost without also turning on the farming guild patch (not 65 farming to do west side, but no other good way to get ultracompost). Second, turning off "Clean herbs" for herb runs. I was planning to stockpile herbs and train herblore after farming, but the bot seems to get stuck on planting higher level herbs that I don't have the herb level to clean, just spam clicking to clean them indefinitely.

Hi Rats, two quick notes.

Running this on a relatively early-game ironman. Wondering if it's reasonable to add support for two things that would benefit other early game accounts. First, enabling ultracompost without also turning on the farming guild patch (not 65 farming to do west side, but no other good way to get ultracompost). Second, turning off "Clean herbs" for herb runs. I was planning to stockpile herbs and train herblore after farming, but the bot seems to get stuck on planting higher level herbs that I don't have the herb level to clean, just spam clicking to clean them indefinitely.

Do you remember what herbs it got stuck trying to clean? Was it Irits by chance?

And I can look into the Ultra compost, it's just annoying right now because not all patches have banks. As a result, it would be difficult to add in additional logic to use the Watermelons that were just harvested as compost items. I could just have it do catherby for ultra compost but would require quite a bit of work.

Whenever the bot goes to clear dead seaweed it spam clicks it which just locks it there
Are you able to send me the logs for that? Are you sure the seaweed wasn't diseased? Do you have plant cure stored in your leprechaun?

Do you remember what herbs it got stuck trying to clean? Was it Irits by chance?

And I can look into the Ultra compost, it's just annoying right now because not all patches have banks. As a result, it would be difficult to add in additional logic to use the Watermelons that were just harvested as compost items. I could just have it do catherby for ultra compost but would require quite a bit of work.

Are you able to send me the logs for that? Are you sure the seaweed wasn't diseased? Do you have plant cure stored in your leprechaun?
Yeah the seaweed was dead, i manually removed it when i noticed it looping and i had plant cure stored aswell. It wont let me send the log file because its too big and wont let me join the discord for some reason