Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

xpo

Haven't been able to get the farming contracts to work, I think it is trying to withdraw a farming cape to teleport to do them.

Other testing has gone well, able to leave it running for 8+ hours no problem.

I think maybe the farming contract checkbox might interfere with the make ultra compost function.

Also another bug I noticed is if I have herb patch: travel to farming guild set to ardougne cloak with fairy ring, and I start the bot with farming contracts enabled, it will not withdraw the cloak, and instead walk very long distances across the map.
(maybe this is my fault for trying to use full graceful)

I used quite a few sessions trying to get the contracts to work, so I'll wait for an update for them.

Last edited:
Rats updated AIO Farming with a new update entry:

AIO Farming v1.3.1 Released!

AIO Farming updated to v1.3.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Haven't been able to get the farming contracts to work, I think it is trying to withdraw a farming cape to teleport to do them.

Other testing has gone well, able to leave it running for 8+ hours no problem.

I think maybe the farming contract checkbox might interfere with the make ultra compost function.

Also another bug I noticed is if I have herb patch: travel to farming guild set to ardougne cloak with fairy ring, and I start the bot with farming contracts enabled, it will not withdraw the cloak, and instead walk very long distances across the map.
(maybe this is my fault for trying to use full graceful)

I used quite a few sessions trying to get the contracts to work, so I'll wait for an update for them.
It's fixed in this release, 1.3.1

hey I noticed earlier it didn't note some snape grass, and then repeatedly tried to get the tool lepr to withdraw compost but was failing due to full inv. I happened to notice after it probably attempted to withdraw ~10 times. I just noted the snapes and it continued on its way. Never seen it do that just FYI if unknown bug (that being said thats the first thing ive noticed and ive used this a lot, prob one of the best bots on here)

hey I noticed earlier it didn't note some snape grass, and then repeatedly tried to get the tool lepr to withdraw compost but was failing due to full inv. I happened to notice after it probably attempted to withdraw ~10 times. I just noted the snapes and it continued on its way. Never seen it do that just FYI if unknown bug (that being said thats the first thing ive noticed and ive used this a lot, prob one of the best bots on here)
Might've been a recent update I did, I'll revert those changes. I forgot to check that there is enough empty spaces before withdrawing the compost. My bad, will fix in next version

Last edited:
Might've been a recent update I did, I'll revert those changes. I forgot to check that there is enough empty spaces before withdrawing the compost. My bad, will fix in next version

Not sure if also related but when "Make Ultracompost" is selected (using Watermelon), it will withdraw one ultracompost, and put it back (repeatedly). Sometimes spam clicking the "Update" button will make it do the next task but then finds itself back in that loop. Unchecking the "Make Ultracompost" option has it work properly.

Edit: might be an error on my part... I had manually put some items to compost, I'll remove and see what happens.

Edit 2: Nope, even with an empty compost bin, doesn't seem to work (it does withdraw the ash though).

Last edited:
Not sure if also related but when "Make Ultracompost" is selected (using Watermelon), it will withdraw one ultracompost, and put it back (repeatedly). Sometimes spam clicking the "Update" button will make it do the next task but then finds itself back in that loop. Unchecking the "Make Ultracompost" option has it work properly.

Edit: might be an error on my part... I had manually put some items to compost, I'll remove and see what happens.
Yes, this is an issue that was caused by my recent update to composting. The bot currently thinks that the Compost bucket is a farming patch. As a result, it is withdrawing a compost bucket because it thinks that it needs to plant a seed there. Sounds retarded I know, but it'll be fixed in next release. For now, don't make compost.

xpo

The bot got stuck in a banking loop. I started it at a bank, with dramen staff equipped(and an empty inventory), it took cloak and runes and went to farming guild, then it banked there and rebanked over and over taking out secateurs and runes and dramen staff. See the bottom of the log for the banking loop

(After I managed to get the bot to work correctly by starting it with a spade in the inventory)

Edit: also the bot just got a tree contract and instead of skipping it, it just stopped the bot.

Attachments

• aio_farming_log1.log
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Yes, this is an issue that was caused by my recent update to composting. The bot currently thinks that the Compost bucket is a farming patch. As a result, it is withdrawing a compost bucket because it thinks that it needs to plant a seed there. Sounds retarded I know, but it'll be fixed in next release. For now, don't make compost.

Got it! Thanks for the info, looking forward to the next release!

The bot got stuck in a banking loop. I started it at a bank, with dramen staff equipped(and an empty inventory), it took cloak and runes and went to farming guild, then it banked there and rebanked over and over taking out secateurs and runes and dramen staff. See the bottom of the log for the banking loop

(After I managed to get the bot to work correctly by starting it with a spade in the inventory)

Edit: also the bot just got a tree contract and instead of skipping it, it just stopped the bot.

You can't skip when the tree contract is your final skip

I am confused, did you not have a spade in the bank?

It was a medium contract, I was able to skip it manually, just the bot couldn't.
What did the UI say when it stopped?

"We've received a Tree Contract and ran out of skips, stopping to prevent wasting credits"?

xpo

I am confused, did you not have a spade in the bank

What did the UI say when it stopped?

"We've received a Tree Contract and ran out of skips, stopping to prevent wasting credits"?

There were multiple spades in the bank.

Also yes the UI did say that.

Oh, last night. I'll let you know how testing goes later.
Ah hold off on using it for now, I found the issue. The bot is fighting over whether or not it should wear the sectateurs or the dramen staff

Bot won't go past "Waiting for settings, press start".. Bot stopped here like 5 like times, eventually after 5 minutes changing to "traversing to bank", but it doesn't do anything. Didn't change any settings since having it running fine yesterday.

Sorry. restarted RL and RM and it works fine. Wasted $0.50 trying to get it to run just now, not to mention like $5 over the last few days getting it set up to run smoothly lol. Maybe set like a 2 minute minimum on this to charge since it's so difficult to set up.. some other scripts I've used won't charge for under 5 min

Bot won't go past "Waiting for settings, press start".. Bot stopped here like 5 like times, eventually after 5 minutes changing to "traversing to bank", but it doesn't do anything. Didn't change any settings since having it running fine yesterday.

Sorry. restarted RL and RM and it works fine. Wasted $0.50 trying to get it to run just now, not to mention like $5 over the last few days getting it set up to run smoothly lol. Maybe set like a 2 minute minimum on this to charge since it's so difficult to set up.. some other scripts I've used won't charge for under 5 min

That's not true, we don't have control over when you get charged. There was an OSRS update this morning, it's on you to restart your client / runelite. There is also a photo of the UI that can be found on the bots page that you can look at to prepare yourself to setup

xpo

Just tried again today, contracts still have the banking bug and also ultracompost still has the leprechaun bug. I made sure I was using 1.3.2.
The rest of the script works great (herbs, seaweed and birdhouses).

Just tried again today, contracts still have the banking bug and also ultracompost still has the leprechaun bug. I made sure I was using 1.3.2.
The rest of the script works great (herbs, seaweed and birdhouses).
God damn they don't make this easy. Can you explain to me how to reproduce the Ultracompost bug?