Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Thanks! :)

I'm actually running into an issue. When I enable seaweed, it equips my fishbowl and diving aparatus, traverses to the boat on the small island, and then just idles. The runemate client message says its traversing
It doesn't try and climb down the boat?

Message me on discord, and we can solve this together :)

I would need to see a screenshot of your settings, and the log file to find out what issue it's having. You need to start the birdhouses with a set of birdhouses already created and planted. The bot needs this to ensure that it can reuse the clockworks that are already created and ready to be collected.

I am confused, why would you want to harvest the fruit trees? Isn't the point of trees / fruit trees for exp? I guess dragon fruit & coconuts are important for iron men - but since you're referencing 200k price I am assuming you're a normie. I don't think fruit trees / trees are good method for you to train if you need to harvest them 5 times before you can afford a new one

Oh my gods I am a weapon.
I was thinking Fruit Trees for their produce, not replanting them for the Xp, however it does struggle with Dragonfruit saplings, at least the last time I tried it a week or 2 ago, will need to test it out in a few at some point to see if thats working or if I need to go back to kinder for spellin words right school.
A harvest option instead of refarming would be good for when people get to 99 and wanna rake in billions from farming since I'm getting a lot a run.

As for the stronghold option, I still had it working last night when I used the bot, not sure what their issue is.

Also also, Taverly is also accesible from Jewelry box from warriors guild and games room, along with mind altar teleports but thats a bit of a run. also has no option for falador house portal but like, taverly exit portal is probably easier.

Ok, so I have run into an actual pathing issue for Tree Runs, I have it set to use PoH Spirit tree, it cabbage patches to falador then runs all the way to the GE and then it just gets stuck in a loop at the GE spirit tree, thus leading to me standing at the GE spirit tree with the interface open not going anywhere, needs human hand holding (pausing to tab to house to then spirit to the GE) Also doesn't like Fallador house portal for taverly tree. Cycles between the 2 over and over while also leaving the house after breaking the tab to taverly.

Message me on discord, and we can solve this together :)
I ran it a few more times and it worked the next few runs.

Tbh I don't use this bot anymore. It does a 15 minute herb run then logs out while they grow and continues to be charged (obviously charging mechanics are out of your hands). If you could implement a secondary activity like high alching or something to do in between runs, I'd use this until my credits run out ;) but it's hard to justify the cost when it's logged out more than its logged in.

Great bot and good work though :)

I ran it a few more times and it worked the next few runs.

Tbh I don't use this bot anymore. It does a 15 minute herb run then logs out while they grow and continues to be charged (obviously charging mechanics are out of your hands). If you could implement a secondary activity like high alching or something to do in between runs, I'd use this until my credits run out ;) but it's hard to justify the cost when it's logged out more than its logged in.

Great bot and good work though :)

Thats fine mate, this is for lazy people who can not be bothered to level herblore mostly on their irons. If you prefer to do them manually then more power to you!

Oh my gods I am a weapon.
I was thinking Fruit Trees for their produce, not replanting them for the Xp, however it does struggle with Dragonfruit saplings, at least the last time I tried it a week or 2 ago, will need to test it out in a few at some point to see if thats working or if I need to go back to kinder for spellin words right school.
A harvest option instead of refarming would be good for when people get to 99 and wanna rake in billions from farming since I'm getting a lot a run.

As for the stronghold option, I still had it working last night when I used the bot, not sure what their issue is.

Also also, Taverly is also accesible from Jewelry box from warriors guild and games room, along with mind altar teleports but thats a bit of a run. also has no option for falador house portal but like, taverly exit portal is probably easier.

Ok, so I have run into an actual pathing issue for Tree Runs, I have it set to use PoH Spirit tree, it cabbage patches to falador then runs all the way to the GE and then it just gets stuck in a loop at the GE spirit tree, thus leading to me standing at the GE spirit tree with the interface open not going anywhere, needs human hand holding (pausing to tab to house to then spirit to the GE) Also doesn't like Fallador house portal for taverly tree. Cycles between the 2 over and over while also leaving the house after breaking the tab to taverly.

Hey, I don't think you told me what tree it was trying to reach when it teled to cabbage patch? Was it taverley or faldor

Sorry about that, been having some non related computer issues and only half watching what RuneMate was doing, it looks like its teleporting to Falador when it wants to go to the Tree Gnome Stronghold (Runs from cabbage patch to GE for the Spirit Tree)

As for the Falador/Taverly loop, that teleports to Falador park, then teleports back to house outside, then breaks the tab back to house to run to the jewelry box to teleport to the park in a cycle.

Rats updated AIO Farming with a new update entry:

AIO Farming v1.2.3 Released!

AIO Farming updated to v1.2.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Only the weiss teleport has a basalt option, any chance of adding a troll stronghold basalt option?

Added Stony basalt

Sorry about that, been having some non related computer issues and only half watching what RuneMate was doing, it looks like its teleporting to Falador when it wants to go to the Tree Gnome Stronghold (Runs from cabbage patch to GE for the Spirit Tree)

As for the Falador/Taverly loop, that teleports to Falador park, then teleports back to house outside, then breaks the tab back to house to run to the jewelry box to teleport to the park in a cycle.

I don't understand how that is possible given that Falador Park teleport isn't supported for Taverly Tree. Would you be able to send me a screenshot of your settings please? Can you also check that your house settings are all set correctly

Last edited:
Hi,
Just want to say this bot is fantastic. Have done over 100 herb runs and have nothing but amazing things to say about. Thank you for doing such a great job.

However, I have run into a slight bug with Seaweed runs pretty consistently I wanted to let you know about. When doing seaweed runs, the bot is taking the northern fossil island row boat to the small island row boat, where you can dive down to grow seaweed. The bot is getting stuck after taking the northern rowboat to the small island. The bot will stand there on the small island, and click the northern rowboat it already used to cross over to the small island over and over again. It is not clicking the correct rowboat located at the small island to dive.

This is causing the bot to get stuck and be looped on red clicking the far away northern rowboat over and over again. If you could look into this a bit, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Let me know if I can provide anymore details to help resolve the issue.

Hi,
Just want to say this bot is fantastic. Have done over 100 herb runs and have nothing but amazing things to say about. Thank you for doing such a great job.

However, I have run into a slight bug with Seaweed runs pretty consistently I wanted to let you know about. When doing seaweed runs, the bot is taking the northern fossil island row boat to the small island row boat, where you can dive down to grow seaweed. The bot is getting stuck after taking the northern rowboat to the small island. The bot will stand there on the small island, and click the northern rowboat it already used to cross over to the small island over and over again. It is not clicking the correct rowboat located at the small island to dive.

This is causing the bot to get stuck and be looped on red clicking the far away northern rowboat over and over again. If you could look into this a bit, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Let me know if I can provide anymore details to help resolve the issue.

Turn off GPU plugin for now, I believe that will fix this issue until I can spend some more time to look into this

Turn off GPU plugin for now, I believe that will fix this issue until I can spend some more time to look into this
Thanks for the quick feedback. GPU plugin was enabled, so I disabled it. If I continue to run into the problem without GPU enabled I'll post here so you know.

Wanted to ask a quick question. Have you thought about adding the capacity to multiple run compost bins other than just the farming guild? I've noticed that if I'm leaving Trees, Fruit Trees, Herbs, Allotments, Flowers, Seaweed etc. on then I'm running out of compost and the bot will stop.

Would be a nice QoL update if you have the time. Still loving the bot, and haven't run into the Seaweed bug since I turned off GPU plugin. Thanks again for solving that.

Thanks for adding stony basalt :)

I have noticed when the bot picks the allotments for snape grass, it will select a spot to click which is sometimes the opposite side to what the leprechaun is standing. After running to the leprechaun and noting an invent, the bot will run back around to the other side where it started and start picking more snape grass.

A slight improvement to appear less bot-like would be to run to the closest coordinate in relation to the leprechaun.

Great bot though and good work (y)

Absolutely one of my fave scripts hands down! Could we have it also stay productive while running? Currently (and wonderfully btw), it does something like this: (i.e. farming/birdhouse runs done > logs out > waits > logs back in > next farm run begins).

Could we have it do instead (farming/birdhouse runs done > stays logged in > high alching while waiting > next farm run begins).

Basically so we make use of the time spent "logged off" productively doing high-alch instead?

*Also! occurred to me while writing, could we incorporate farming contracts for the farming guild into the run? E.g. checks contracts (by level ofc) > plants contract-specific task > return to farming/birdhouse settings as usual > high alchs during down-time instead of logging out > returns to business as usual.

**Also pt2! Could we have it harvest fruit trees for fruits without uprooting/clearing the patch? So we maximize the patch of land once 99 Farming achieved?

Otherwise, and the statement stands, one of the BEST bots designed imo & love your work! (y)