Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Honestly the Fruit Trees one is about the only letdown outside of the random schisms it has on either bank withdrawals or the occasional not planting seeds properly.

Hey bud, seems to be an issue with house tele after the last update.

It will get stuck on not teleing to house. It withdrawals runes and then pauses because it says you need to start with tabs or con cape. I have tabs in the bank but it won't withdrawal them or even use them if I manually do. I love the support for tabs but it would be nice to keep just the runes, not included in a rune pouch, as well.

Additionally, it still doesn't seem to tele to ardy. I don't have ardy cape 4 so it will either tele to monastery or camelot and run to the patch from there. Ardy tele support would be awesome.

Keep up the awesome work!

Looks like the tele to house thing is working now. Also, ardy tele is working after putting an ardy tele in my house.

Works flawless for me!

I have few suggestions if you could consider adding for the future updates (mostly aimed towards ironmen);
-Ability to select allotment patches, or single-out e.g. farming guild patch for 'self sustainable' composting material. Something like farming watermelon only at farming guild, and using the produce to put in the big compost bin and rest in the bank.
-Would you consider adding "only pick produce" or something like that to the fruit trees selection? For example I've set my fruit tree patches with coconut trees for herblore secondaries
Can you explain your suggestion a bit more so I can get a better understanding?

Honestly the Fruit Trees one is about the only letdown outside of the random schisms it has on either bank withdrawals or the occasional not planting seeds properly.
Let me know what's happening, I'll fix it asap. What traversal methods are you using? It's still in beta release, so need to iron out the kinks

This could benefit snowflake accounts a bit more if you add support for:
-Farming Cape tele to Farm Guild patch(es)
-Xerics Talisman to the Glade
-Fishing cape tele for Ardy patch
-Ring of the elements teleport to air altar for Falador patch
-Ring of the elements teleport to earth altar for birdhouses
-Fishing Trawler (minigame) tele and then charter to Catherby for Catherby patch
-Construction cape tele to Taverly portal and then underground passage to Catherby patch
-Chronicle Teleport for bush patch + run to belladonna patch
-Ring of the elements tleeport to fire altar for Potato Cactus
-Construction cape tele to Rimmington for bush patch
-Ring of the elements tele to earth altar --> balloon travel to Gnome Stronghold (Fruit Tree / Regular Tree)
-Slayer ring teleport to Gnome Stronghold

Just some ideas to make this appealing to a wider audience!

@Rats Just wanted to give this a bump. Thanks!

mine seems to get stuck in the tar swamp when trying to do birdhouse runs, any advice on what i might be doing wrong? (happens with no plugins enabled also)

Can you explain your suggestion a bit more so I can get a better understanding?

Let me know what's happening, I'll fix it asap. What traversal methods are you using? It's still in beta release, so need to iron out the kinks

I can probably answer their question while I'm at it.
It looks like they want an option so that one allotment per farming area will farm what they want for Compost making (For making compost option) so its more set and forget. I kinda like the idea of having an option to grow something other than just the same item at a farm so you can get more diversity from crops. (Also Priff has 2 allotments and a flower patch that could probably be added to milk out that little bit more XP/Crops/Profit a cycle).

Ok, now to the Fruit Trees issue.
When doing a run, it wants to replant the fruit trees every time, but they work much like trees do with their regrow and constantly spending 200k for Dragonfruit saplings is a nightmare when it takes several runs for them to actually pay off in produce, they work much like the berry bush and cactus plants do in that they are an ever growing producer of XP/Crops/Profit, and constantly digging them up once every 16 hours is a massive drain on resources.

Also as a side note, Even if I set it to use the Portal to Ardougne for the Ardougne patch, it travels to fishing guild, then Cape 3's to the patch anyway.

mine seems to get stuck in the tar swamp when trying to do birdhouse runs, any advice on what i might be doing wrong? (happens with no plugins enabled also)
I would need to see a screenshot of your settings, and the log file to find out what issue it's having. You need to start the birdhouses with a set of birdhouses already created and planted. The bot needs this to ensure that it can reuse the clockworks that are already created and ready to be collected.

I can probably answer their question while I'm at it.
It looks like they want an option so that one allotment per farming area will farm what they want for Compost making (For making compost option) so its more set and forget. I kinda like the idea of having an option to grow something other than just the same item at a farm so you can get more diversity from crops. (Also Priff has 2 allotments and a flower patch that could probably be added to milk out that little bit more XP/Crops/Profit a cycle).

Ok, now to the Fruit Trees issue.
When doing a run, it wants to replant the fruit trees every time, but they work much like trees do with their regrow and constantly spending 200k for Dragonfruit saplings is a nightmare when it takes several runs for them to actually pay off in produce, they work much like the berry bush and cactus plants do in that they are an ever growing producer of XP/Crops/Profit, and constantly digging them up once every 16 hours is a massive drain on resources.

Also as a side note, Even if I set it to use the Portal to Ardougne for the Ardougne patch, it travels to fishing guild, then Cape 3's to the patch anyway.

I am confused, why would you want to harvest the fruit trees? Isn't the point of trees / fruit trees for exp? I guess dragon fruit & coconuts are important for iron men - but since you're referencing 200k price I am assuming you're a normie. I don't think fruit trees / trees are good method for you to train if you need to harvest them 5 times before you can afford a new one

Yes, i can do that
Thanks! :)

I'm actually running into an issue. When I enable seaweed, it equips my fishbowl and diving aparatus, traverses to the boat on the small island, and then just idles. The runemate client message says its traversing