Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AIO Farming

Would it be possible to ad Drakan's medallion support for banking tele? It's a free infinite tele close to a bank (frequently used by IM)? :)

I don't know if the recent scape update killed it or not, but it cant handle planting Snapegrass seeds in the allotment section, even when updating settings after setting what I wanted at the front of the list. It managed to plant I think Tomato seeds just fine though.

Another bad seed was either watermelons or cabbages, wasn't paying attention to what it pulled out, would just keep clicking the plot instead of planting, also failed to pull all herb seeds out when it did the initial part, once it runs out of compost, it locks itself out, as it should however if I refill the bucket it doesn't update that its got charges in it again.

I don't know if the recent scape update killed it or not, but it cant handle planting Snapegrass seeds in the allotment section, even when updating settings after setting what I wanted at the front of the list. It managed to plant I think Tomato seeds just fine though.

Another bad seed was either watermelons or cabbages, wasn't paying attention to what it pulled out, would just keep clicking the plot instead of planting, also failed to pull all herb seeds out when it did the initial part, once it runs out of compost, it locks itself out, as it should however if I refill the bucket it doesn't update that its got charges in it again.

Can you try restarting both runemate & runelite and trying it again? It's working for me with no issues

Can you try restarting both runemate & runelite and trying it again? It's working for me with no issues
I have no idea what happened honestly, but its working just fine now.

as soon as I say that, it gets stuck at Port Phas constantly trying to harvest from an empty patch, I think it might have something to do with running out of space just as the plot empties at the same time.

I have no idea what happened honestly, but its working just fine now.

as soon as I say that, it gets stuck at Port Phas constantly trying to harvest from an empty patch, I think it might have something to do with running out of space just as the plot empties at the same time.
Are you able to send me the logs?

are you running with plugins enabled?

I'll try disabling plugins, but honestly I'm not really sure what's causing the issue, sometimes it works, like it is right now, and others it just, doesn't. Has to be something on my end, but I could not tell you what.

bot worked great aside from when teleporting to battlefront from house portal it gets stuck straight after teleport and doesnt run to farm guild

bot worked great aside from when teleporting to battlefront from house portal it gets stuck straight after teleport and doesnt run to farm guild
The reason is, the bot is trying to check if you have the hosidius favor before generating what path to take. They removed it from game so it's invalid. I am waiting on @Party to regenerate the web walk graphs without this requirement for the Farming Guild

The reason is, the bot is trying to check if you have the hosidius favor before generating what path to take. They removed it from game so it's invalid. I am waiting on @Party to regenerate the web walk graphs without this requirement for the Farming Guild

Gotcha thanks for the response!

Ok, finally got a log where it failed to plant in the allotments even if I had seeds. HOPEFULLY you know what you're looking for in there because I got no idea why it tries to over and over interactions with the empty plot.

Attachments

• aio_farming_main_main_02032024_131724.log
    341.1 KB · Views: 0
Ok so trialing out the Fruit Tree part, it doesn't need the sapling since they work like Trees or the Cacti spaces.

Threw a massive fit when I didn't have the seed pod, a good alternative would either be Travel to the GE and use that Spirit tree or a necklace of passage and run from the outpost to the stronghold patch, and then you could path from there or the GE spirit trees to the village.

Also Also it doesn't work with Dragonfruit Saplings at this time.

It goes into "Idle" after it removes the birdhouse and just sits there until you manually build the bird house back and then it will put the seed in and go to next birdhouse.

Hey bud, seems to be an issue with house tele after the last update.

It will get stuck on not teleing to house. It withdrawals runes and then pauses because it says you need to start with tabs or con cape. I have tabs in the bank but it won't withdrawal them or even use them if I manually do. I love the support for tabs but it would be nice to keep just the runes, not included in a rune pouch, as well.

Additionally, it still doesn't seem to tele to ardy. I don't have ardy cape 4 so it will either tele to monastery or camelot and run to the patch from there. Ardy tele support would be awesome.

Keep up the awesome work!

Yeah it does that sometimes with the Tabs, EVERY now and then mine spam withdraws ranarr leaves or once a ranarr pot and then spent a hot minute trying to note that at trollheim, As for Ardy, do you have a way to the Fishing Guild in your house? that's how mine does it then it teleports from there to the patch which seems wasteful since before I had cape 3 it would just run to the patch from the fishing guild.

Works flawless for me!

I have few suggestions if you could consider adding for the future updates (mostly aimed towards ironmen);
-Ability to select allotment patches, or single-out e.g. farming guild patch for 'self sustainable' composting material. Something like farming watermelon only at farming guild, and using the produce to put in the big compost bin and rest in the bank.
-Would you consider adding "only pick produce" or something like that to the fruit trees selection? For example I've set my fruit tree patches with coconut trees for herblore secondaries