Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Agility pyramid bot

• Game Mode: OSRS
  • Link to wiki: Agility Pyramid
  • Summary: Start at agility pyramid with food and waterskins and let it do the pyramid. Then once u complete one run let it cash the pyramid in for 10k and repeat process.
  • Required stats: 40 agility
  • Required quests: none

Bot Consultant
I will presume that the ban rate is significantly lower than normal agility courses? If so, then would be willing to use a premium bot of 0.09/hr

The Omen
Agility Pyramid
An hour of perfect laps at 75 Agility or higher with stamina potions and Humidify can grant a maximum of 240,000 coins per hour, making this the fastest way to earn money with agility training.
At 75 Agility with stamina potions and Humidify, the experience rate can reach up to approximately 39,000 xp per hour, increasing incrementally with each additional Agility level up to approximately 44,000 xp per hour at 99.

Rooftops
Seers' Village Agility Course is 56,300 with hard diaries done or 45,600 without.

I guess not significantly less, still not too bad xp per hour I guess, but it's 240,000gp per hour

BUMP!

Even just a bot that runs the pyramid, trading in every 1-3 artifacts, dropping empty waterskins and then logs out when out of waterskins.
No banking needed tbh, just need the bot on the marked.

Anyone up for the challenge?