Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Advice on continuing with botting after temp ban

Hello everyone,

I started botting in November 2023. I've selected an account which is older than 12 months and already had some legit progess made on. Lots of questing was done and manual farming.

I've been botting pretty safely, max 3-4 hours in a row with taking breaks between 45-80min with a duration of 5-30min
I always switched with what skill im botting and every few days in a week did some questing.

2 days ago i got a temp ban unfortunetly..
What changed in my botting behaviour was that I started botting on the desert treasure 2 bosses after i just completed the quest.
To me it seems like botting on Vardorvis might have been why I was struck by the ban hammer.

For now I will do bosses manually but I was wondering if i could still bot on this account without getting the permaban instantly.

Any tips?

BAServices
My tip: Either bot it hard or don't. Same as with: Don't bot on a account you are not willing to lose.

I honestly don't give a shit. If my main get's banned so be it. Its already 2k+ ttl and has almost quest cape. I bot on it like it's a suicide account. And I don't know why, but I haven't been permed yet after 1 minor bot offence, 1 major bot offence, 4 RWT offences, a offensive language offence, and my runescape name got changed by a JMOD due to too many offensive usernames, so I can't change that for 2 years or so.