Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ADC Air Orb Maker (PRO)

AlphaADC submitted a new resource:

ADC Air Orb Maker (PRO) - LOW requirements, HIGH GP/HR

Charges air orbs perfectly. Make money(600k/hr) with your alt accounts!
Can run this trial for 12 hours :). Any feedback is good

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Start bot with these equipped
+ Air staff
+ Ring of dueling
+ Amulet of glory

In Bank:
+ Unpowered Orbs
+ Cosmic Runes
+ Ring of dueling
+ Amulet of glory

Report any issues in the runemate discord or message me here. I will reply.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, yes it does. And also, for handing obstacles when going to the obelisk in edgeville dungeon.
Thank you. Ran the bot for 2.5 hours. You have the only working Air Orb bot on RuneMate :). I slightly worry about the Direct Input for actions, but if in your experience it's safe in small botting hours, then I will take it :).

Also very nice touch to use Ferox Enclave to reset Energy so that the bot is always in run mode.

Thank you. Ran the bot for 2.5 hours. You have the only working Air Orb bot on RuneMate :). I slightly worry about the Direct Input for actions, but if in your experience it's safe in small botting hours, then I will take it :).

Also very nice touch to use Ferox Enclave to reset Energy so that the bot is always in run mode.
Thank u.. I wouldn't worry about direct input at all tbh. I have 1 tick prayer flicked for so many hours in NMZ and no ban. + Other bots use protect prayers using direct input perfectly for 100s of hours