Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Request Account Log in tool

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys would be able to add a button to allow us to activate the automated log in without having to start a bot. When managing a large number of bots that require pre bot set up it would be very convenient to be able to 1 click log in after importing all the account instead of starting and stopping a bot and wasting hours.

that method used up your hours because you have to start and stop the bot, it also is a pain in the butt to have to keep starting and stopping over and over

easily triggered ✌
that method used up your hours because you have to start and stop the bot, it also is a pain in the butt to have to keep starting and stopping over and over
I mean i can push this but i doubt any exec is going to allow it on the bot store

honestly a bot for this would work as long as it closed before it charges you for an hour

or if the devs themselves pushed a version that did not charge at all

easily triggered ✌
honestly a bot for this would work as long as it closed before it charges you for an hour

or if the devs themselves pushed a version that did not charge at all
You're making approximately 0 sense.