Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Account locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it's because we were "detected" again. I believe Arb said that wasn't the case at all, and that it was just a ban wave anyways. My best guess is in order to make using the client safer they made some of the information sent back to jagex random, hence jagex thinking we all got our accounts hacked. Now my real fear is will Jagex catch on to all of these accounts being "hijacked" on the same day around the same time? If we were actually detected we would not have had our accounts locked, there's no sense in that we would have been banned.

Shit nigga, if I get banned on my main, I'm done with runescape lol. I have stopped botting for now...

Yeah my main got locked out and I don't have access to the email I registered with, fml this feels worse than a ban.

FwxjQEe
One of my accounts just got locked again.

Yeah my main got locked out and I don't have access to the email I registered with, fml this feels worse than a ban.
Tweet #Jagexsupport and keep going till they give you a proper response.

For the rest of you, try enabling authenticator. It has worked for me in the past.

My account got locked as well and have no way to get it back, turn the client back off and get it figured out before other fall victim to this as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.