Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Account glitch

According to runemate i've been botting for 193 hours just today. So now I can't bot for the rest of the month, I even tried to upgrade to supporter, but still didn't work.

Client Developer
Can you please detail all of your sessions over the past couple of days.

Client Developer
I'm asking for details of the sessions - how many accounts, how many sessions, how long did you run them before, etc etc.

Only 2 at Max. For max of 15 hours a day since 7th of november. There was days i didnt bot. How is it relevant for me getting 193 hours in just a second

Client Developer
Only 2 at Max. For max of 15 hours a day since 7th of november. There was days i didnt bot. How is it relevant for me getting 193 hours in just a second

It's relevant because if you'd run a 2 accounts for a few days, the total runtime would have shown as 193 hours in a spike. I've seen it before a few times.

@Arbiter can you have a quick look at this, I've not found any linked accounts and it doesn't appear that the above happened.

still doesn't make sence even though if ive botted 193 hours in 7 days because i upgraded to supporter which adds on a 100 hours. The usage stats tells me ive botted for 380 hours which is absolutely not possible.

Superior All Knowing Person!
380 hours? You probably paid 4$ last month, and now those 4$ are running out.. hence showing the negative hours.
As a free user you get 200 hours a month, supporter (with 3$ paid) will give you "Up to 300 hours of botting a month".
@Party Can't it be that his remaining time from last month ran out? I've had some high numbers on the usage page too, when i put in a large
single payment.. as soon as the 30 days ran out, i got a large "used hours" statistic aswell.

I didn't bot at all last month. Please stop accusing me of scamming. I'm looking for help that's it. If you can't help me i'll just leave lol

ok
I'm gonna chime in but I feel like it might help.

I had a bot "fail" and continue running for almost a full day before I realized it was still going.

This deducted like 18 hours from my pool.

I didn't feel like it was worth the hassle of a bug report, and still don't. It was like 8 cents worth of hours lol

But maybe a 2nd account will make this guy seem a little more credible.

Hope you and the admin team get it sorted out.

Superior All Knowing Person!
I'm accusing you of scamming?..
Where do you get that from? i'm merely trying to help you out, and being a dick doesn't really want to make me put in more effort.

So best of luck.

Client Developer
still doesn't make sence even though if ive botted 193 hours in 7 days because i upgraded to supporter which adds on a 100 hours. The usage stats tells me ive botted for 380 hours which is absolutely not possible.

Alright, you need to settle down. I'm well aware that it doesn't make sense (after my initial investigation), which is why I've tagged in someone who can actually do something about it.

380 hours? You probably paid 4$ last month, and now those 4$ are running out.. hence showing the negative hours.
As a free user you get 200 hours a month, supporter (with 3$ paid) will give you "Up to 300 hours of botting a month".
@Party Can't it be that his remaining time from last month ran out? I've had some high numbers on the usage page too, when i put in a large
single payment.. as soon as the 30 days ran out, i got a large "used hours" statistic aswell.

It's actually spiking on the graph, rather than the chart at the bottom, meaning it thinks he's actually used those hours. Worked out as something like 193 hours in 2 sessions in 2 days, which (obviously) isn't possible.