Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AB Smithing [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dart tips are not working. I start the bot up with a hammer and full load of mith bars. I select mith bars and dart tips on the script then it goes to the anvil, opens the box and then messes up and doesn't do dart tips. Then the box closes and it just stands there.

It now makes the dart tips. But then goes to the bank and then stops. It scrolls down and sees the bars but then it holds the cursor over the mithril dart tips that are already in the bank. On the top left of my screen it is showing the Withdrawl Mithril Dart Tips option like the mouse is hovering over them.

When I try to make Iron knives it walks up to the anvil, opens the menu, and just sits there. Is this a common issue?

when i try to download this script its say

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Doesn't work, went to smith iron knives and it keeps spam clicking the anvil and makes iron full helm as the spam click carries over to the smithing interface

yeah I cant get it to make steel nails in a free world.. just kinda hovers around...

Status
Not open for further replies.