Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS 99 mining achieved

Great work! I got a f2p noob that is at 91 mining at al kharid addy ore rocks! Love it there you spots the quickest in game!

I can't believe this tbh. 24/7 mining with no breaks to 99 is impossible to not get banned. What were your hours really? (I do think using a prem bot would lower the risk however)??? :)
awesome123man I love your bot, I have run it for 12 hours on 3 new accounts and not been banned... I'm going to test it really indepth though and I will let you know what I find.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
i botted 99 hunter, crafting, woodcutting, firemaking & fishing and your telling me what are my real hours. Get real. Some people get lucky don't gp jynxing them wish them luck
I'm just being realistic.. I don't want you spreading any bogus stories about botting 24/7 all the time with no bans... got proof you did? I'd like to see your hours.

The reason i'm being so pessimistic is because other users may try to do what you are and wind up banned. So i'd rather see proof then take this at face value.

Last edited:
i botted 99 hunter, crafting, woodcutting, firemaking & fishing and your telling me what are my real hours. Get real. Premium bots help a lot, yes. I mostly bot using my mouse recorder though, not actual bots. I botted woodcutting, hunter & fishing. I got all my other 99s using mouse recorder
Respectfully, there are very few humans who can do 1 99 without a break... Therefore, it appears incredibly bot like. I am not saying it's impossible, what everyone is saying is that we would like to see some evidence of this considering this is the internet. I think there's a chance you could be telling the truth, but there's also a bunch of autists who like to brag online. If you did it once, may as well do it again?

look at my posts sir. the in-betweens im posting these 99s are realistically 247 99's. im half way done 247 fishing now haha so yes sir i keep doing it until i get caught i finished 99 hunt and havent stopped since, im a few 99s later now
That's not proof my man, I can google a maxed out osrs account and say it's mine...

photoshop isn't exactly rocket science either, why don't you record us a 72 hour progress video? speed it up x100 and do a little editing?