Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved 66 botting hours used on one character in one day?

Java Warlord
What kind of business model charges someone for service's and does not let the buyer keep track of the service's they have paid for?
@Party it would probably be best to display all active payments in the services page and how much time they will be.

Client Developer
What kind of business model charges someone for service's and does not let the buyer keep track of the service's they have paid for?
I am perfectly comfortable compensating those who put time in, but I am not comfortable compensating not being able to monitor what I have paid for.

And the only money I take from RuneMate is from my premium sales - I'm not a stake holder in that sense, I'm a volunteer.

@Party it would probably be best to display all active payments in the services page and how much time they will be.

I don't disagree - but you know that's not my decision.

I'm just confused as to why you are an executive but don't have any say, isn't that part of an executive's job?

I see, well thanks for your time and hopefully things will change around a bit. I do like the site and client but I don't like the hour bugs or not being able to monitor all of my purchases. If those improve then I will be happy to become a supporter in the future. Good luck guys and keep up the good work, it will become better as time goes on I'm sure.

Client Developer
I see, well thanks for your time and hopefully things will change around a bit. I do like the site and client but I don't like the hour bugs or not being able to monitor all of my purchases. If those improve then I will be happy to become a supporter in the future. Good luck guys and keep up the good work, it will become better as time goes on I'm sure.

The idea is to eventually move everything over into RWS but that's a huge amount of development work so fingers crossed that'll become a reality soon.

Engineer
The idea is to eventually move everything over into RWS but that's a huge amount of development work so fingers crossed that'll become a reality soon.
Plus there's the fact that I've rewritten the session handling code and it's currently going through alpha testing...