Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved 66 botting hours used on one character in one day?

I only bot one RS account at a time, and yet somehow I supposedly botted for 66 hours yesterday:

degSt5z.png

What's up with that?

Abides
Had something similar happen a few days ago. I often average ~20 hours total usage between all of my accounts, but this seemed a little excessive. Lately I have experienced RS randomly crashing and it putting the bot in a weird state of limbo; the bot doesn't crash (still has Pause, etc. buttons available), but the timer doesn't continue - so I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

upload_2017-7-13_14-12-23.png

Client Developer
Any update on this?

I imagine the sessions continued in the background following a bot crashing in an odd way - Cloud's working on a fix but it's a little awkward. In the meantime, if he hasn't deployed it already, I'd recommend restarting RuneMate between sessions.

I know it's not ideal but session management is a pain in the ass.

I imagine the sessions continued in the background following a bot crashing in an odd way - Cloud's working on a fix but it's a little awkward. In the meantime, if he hasn't deployed it already, I'd recommend restarting RuneMate between sessions.

I know it's not ideal but session management is a pain in the ass.
You could always remove the aspect of limited hours :)

led

You're right - and what kind of business model would aim for zero profit from those using our services?
what about a service where Premium and Support+ bots don't count against an hours system since they've already paid in. That would be sufficient for a lot of hours used.

Client Developer
what about a service where Premium and Support+ bots don't count against an hours system since they've already paid in. That would be sufficient for a lot of hours used.

If you aren't comfortable compensating those who pour hours upon hours into making RuneMate tick with a cent an hour, then I'm not sure RuneMate is for you.