Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS [300+ Sold] SELLING FRESH TUT ISLAND ACCOUNTS WITH 30 DAY MEMBERSHIP!

BlazeHD Fresh Account Store:

Twitch Prime accounts - 350K each

Tutorial Island Completed accounts (30 Day Membership) - 600K each

Tutorial Island Completed accounts with 7 Questpoints (30 Day Membership) - 750K each

BULK ORDERS GET DISCOUNTS!

Message me for custom requests!​

Why buy from me?
  • Trusted Seller
  • Over 300+ Accounts sold
  • Instant Delivery
  • Customer Service
  • Manually Trained
Contact me on discord - Miraclzz#2864
or
Pm me

Vouches

bump

BUMP

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 15
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Can you explain hows this works? After I buy an account how do I secure it so it doesn't get recovered by the original maker?

Can you explain hows this works? After I buy an account how do I secure it so it doesn't get recovered by the original maker?
For the twitch prime accounts I’m the original creator so no one will take it from you. For the tutorial island completed accounts with membership you would have to supply me with an email or I will make an email that isn’t a real service.

Bump

Bought an account off Blaze last night, everything went smooth. Very good mannered seller, quick and responsive. Been using the account now for around 12 hours with no issues. Will certainly be buying more, especially with these amazing prices!

Do you still sell Accounts w/ tutorial done & 30 days p2p for 600k? Or was that just during the twitch prime event

Do you still have the accounts? also, how much time is left on them since the twitch prime promo is over?