Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Fishing Mate

mate ive spent almost 1$ since the update, you can check how many times i tried it, every time failed
can you kindly refund me after checking the logs

this bot has been incredibly hit or miss the last three weeks. used it to get 99 on two accounts, but now its super spotty. have been charged over $10 due to errors in the last two weeks alone, would appreciate a refund on some of that time...

examples include
- the timing on the 3 tick being wrong. goes through 10+ guams in my inv in literally 3 minutes
- running to the east side of the lake and just standing there

these are the two main issues, but they're pretty fuckin big issues. this bot is mad dope when it works, but nearly unusable right now

Yeah I've been using the bot on and off and its a-mazing when it's going, even in the last week or so. But past few days it has literally been unusable. I keep throwing the 15 cents at it to check if it'll work "this time" but it just eats all 7 guams and that's that.

Hoping RM/Author look into it! Amazing bot if it works.

The bot came good today after eating all my guam yesterday
and now there was a system update and its saying I haven't got the right equipment in my inventory... Please fix?

The bot came good today after eating all my guam yesterday
and now there was a system update and its saying I haven't got the right equipment in my inventory... Please fix?
Yeah, this bot is so inconsistent. After that post I made yesterday I thought I'd try it again... ran for damn near 5 hours without losing a single guam.

What's with the inconsistency?

You guys should use a wired connection and find the world you ping on the least. I noticed that was the issue with mine; I would have a lag spike, and it would cause me to use up all my mats.

You guys should use a wired connection and find the world you ping on the least. I noticed that was the issue with mine; I would have a lag spike, and it would cause me to use up all my mats.
def use wired connection and used over 20 dif worlds, it seemed to be unrelated. got 99 fishing for my second time w/ the script and it's truly unpredictable imo. when it works, it's one of the best bots available... but it's so finicky

Bot worked fine for about 5 minutes until the fishing spot moved and since then it's been clicking on other player's names instead of the spot/ constantly swapping or dropping tar.

Logs:

Attachments

• Prime 3T Fishing 4-06 11-32-41.log
    171.7 KB · Views: 1
Java Warlord
Bot worked fine for about 5 minutes until the fishing spot moved and since then it's been clicking on other player's names instead of the spot/ constantly swapping or dropping tar.

Logs:
Thanks man, i pushed an update in an attempt to fix this shit

Ran it for 6 minutes. in the first 4 minutes it used up my 2 herbs. I paused the bot & banked for herbs. Started again, in 2 minutes it used my herbs again.

My internet connection is stable. I've disabled input from my mouse and keyboard. Running in fixed mode. Tried Dynamic & Efficient mode.
If you wouldn't mind refunding.
Code:
00:06:26 DEBUG    Received fish
00:06:26 INFO    Status: Using item
00:06:28 DEBUG    Hovered SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 4,  origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
00:06:28 DEBUG    "Use" "Swamp tar -> Guam leaf" selectItem [ ]  useItem [ ]  dropFish [ ]  interact [ ] (used items)
00:06:28 INFO    Status: Dropping fish
00:06:28 DEBUG    Hovered SpriteItem(name:Leaping salmon, quantity: 1, index: 8,  origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
00:06:28 DEBUG    "Drop" "Drop" selectItem [ ]  useItem [X]  dropFish [ ]  interact [ ] (dropped item)
00:06:28 INFO    Status: Clicking fishing spot
00:06:28 DEBUG    Attempting to hover InteractablePoint(307, 229) since the target of InteractablePoint(307, 229) is less then 4 pixels away.
00:06:29 DEBUG    Attempted to hover InteractablePoint(307, 229) since InteractablePoint(307, 229) was less than 4 pixels away (success: true)
00:06:29 DEBUG    "Use-rod" "Fishing spot" selectItem [ ]  useItem [ ]  dropFish [X]  interact [ ] (clicked spot)
00:06:29 DEBUG    [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Leaping salmon, quantity: 1, index: 8,  origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:06:29 INFO    Status: Selecting item
00:06:29 DEBUG    Hovered SpriteItem(name:Swamp tar, quantity: 55, index: 0,  origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
00:06:29 DEBUG    "Use" "Use" selectItem [ ]  useItem [ ]  dropFish [ ]  interact [ ] (selected item Swamp tar)
00:06:29 INFO    Status: Waiting to catch fish
00:06:29 DEBUG    Hovered SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 4,  origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
00:06:30 INFO    Status: Using item
00:06:30 DEBUG    Hovered SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 4,  origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
00:06:30 DEBUG    "Use" "Swamp tar -> Guam leaf" selectItem [ ]  useItem [ ]  dropFish [ ]  interact [ ] (used items)
00:06:30 INFO    Status: Clicking fishing spot
00:06:32 DEBUG    [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-15}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Swamp tar, quantity: 40, index: 0,  origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:06:32 DEBUG    [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 4,  origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:06:32 DEBUG    [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={15}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Guam tar, quantity: 15, index: 4,  origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:06:32 DEBUG    Attempting to hover InteractablePoint(345, 230) since the target of InteractablePoint(345, 230) is less then 4 pixels away.
00:06:32 DEBUG    Attempted to hover InteractablePoint(345, 230) since InteractablePoint(345, 230) was less than 4 pixels away (success: true)
00:06:34 INFO    Status: Pause the bot in 30s to get the items or the bot will stop!
00:06:34 INFO    Status: Pause the bot in 29s to get the items or the bot will stop!
00:06:35 INFO    Status: Pause the bot in 28s to get the items or the bot will stop!

With Dynamic mode full log - 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\\RuneM - Pastebin.com

Tried in Resizeable mode, but mouse just flipped out due to client issue.

Last edited: