Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Fishing Mate

Lots of good comments and reviews you have man. I might have to buy some credits with rsgp (for some reason it wont let me pay cash for the credits... ). Once I get agility up to about 97 or 98 Ill use this bot. How much agility and str exp would one get from 58-99 fishing using this?

Java Warlord
Lots of good comments and reviews you have man. I might have to buy some credits with rsgp (for some reason it wont let me pay cash for the credits... ). Once I get agility up to about 97 or 98 Ill use this bot. How much agility and str exp would one get from 58-99 fishing using this?
Like 1.5m xp i think

Edit: fixed

Been using this for a while now but last night it ran for 9 hours and I averaged 30k xp/hr, not sure what happened?

Hello i have a bit issues with the bot, i started it about 3 times already, from 5 times only 1 time it was worked perfectly about 2hours, now its working without babysit about 30mins, then making the tar and stopping. Should be nice to get refund for that issues, also u should include the option for future, that if the bot fail, u need to set, not to drop another herbs, like guam, tarromin and harralander, cause right now if u put all 3 in inventory it dropping another ones, and keeps only one. adding you the logs

[
Hello i have a bit issues with the bot, i started it about 3 times already, from 5 times only 1 time it was worked perfectly about 2hours, now its working without babysit about 30mins, then making the tar and stopping. Should be nice to get refund for that issues, also u should include the option for future, that if the bot fail, u need to set, not to drop another herbs, like guam, tarromin and harralander, cause right now if u put all 3 in inventory it dropping another ones, and keeps only one. adding you the logs

Attachments

• Prime 3T Fishing 8-13 20-26-23.log
    708 KB · Views: 2
  • Prime 3T Fishing 8-13 21-15-28.log
    675.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Prime 3T Fishing 8-13 22-18-14.log
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
Java Warlord
3-6 hours then a break and go again or just 3-6 hours a day?
just ran for 2 and a half hours ran perfect. good bot my man!
any other 3T bots in the works ?
:D
Uhh depends really, there is no definite recipe for this kinda stuff, just see for yourself what schedule would reach your goals in a good time. Remember to play some legit inbetween like doing a quest or two (not confirmed to help with bans but i‘d like to believe so personally).
I have a 3T wc bot that‘s closed to finished, and looking to do mining after that :p

Uhh depends really, there is no definite recipe for this kinda stuff, just see for yourself what schedule would reach your goals in a good time. Remember to play some legit inbetween like doing a quest or two (not confirmed to help with bans but i‘d like to believe so personally).
I have a 3T wc bot that‘s closed to finished, and looking to do mining after that :p

awesome would be very interested in both :D

For some reason everytime I try to start the bot, it clicks on a fishing spot, and then switches non stop between my inventory, the clanchat menu, and the friendslist

Edit: It doesnt seem to do anything, just cycles between menus and doesn't fish / doesn't 3 tick

This is my log

I've tried to start the bot 5 times now and have already paid 60 cents for 0 minutes of actual botting

Found the problem, the bot does not seem to work with marrentill, guam works

Attachments

• Prime 3T Fishing Log.txt
    4 KB · Views: 3
There's an issue where if you accidentally make Tar the continues to drop and pick up the Tar from the ground causing it to break.

Otherwise, I love this script!

Works really good when it works, but i got a bug where it stopped at "Adjusting camera zoom" or "Adjusting camera" and i couldnt get it to work after that :/ it worked perfect the first 20 mins and then just "froze" at that point.... I have an screen cap as proof if you want where i show the log ect..
Is it possible to get a refund?
PM me if you want to see the video :)

Hi, sometimes this bot will create ground guam and then just stop fishing all together... just spam clicks from tar to leaf with the "How much tar would you like to create" interface open.. I've just came back after leaving it running for 3 hours to see this, not only has it wasted 3 hours of credit theres a high chance of getting banned too.

Bot still creating ground guam and spam clicking endlessly until user notices and intervenes.

Java Warlord
Hi, sometimes this bot will create ground guam and then just stop fishing all together... just spam clicks from tar to leaf with the "How much tar would you like to create" interface open.. I've just came back after leaving it running for 3 hours to see this, not only has it wasted 3 hours of credit theres a high chance of getting banned too.

Bot still creating ground guam and spam clicking endlessly until user notices and intervenes.
still havent gotten your log files in order to fix this