Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved 2000 hours out of nowhere?

dafuq.png

yeah I just made this account 2 days ago and I bought 3500 hours of botting. today I casually checked how many hours ive used and it says I already used 2289? dafuq? where did the extra 2000 hours come from wtf is going on . it doesn't even show anywhere. please fix this bug

Community Manager
Who in the right mind would multi-account and then make a thread about having too many hours? What the hell dude.

Who in the right mind would multi-account and then make a thread about having too many hours? What the hell dude.
Look at the picture, that's only showing 2 days being used at all. 2,000 hours in 2 days isn't possible, especially with 4-5 accounts. Maybe with 40 accounts.

RuneMate Staff
Look at the picture, that's only showing 2 days being used at all. 2,000 hours in 2 days isn't possible, especially with 4-5 accounts. Maybe with 40 accounts.

Not two RuneScape accounts; two RuneMate accounts.

Using multiple RuneMate accounts is against the rules.

--

@legacy69 still waiting for you to reply.

Not two RuneScape accounts; two RuneMate accounts.

Using multiple RuneMate accounts is against the rules.

--

@legacy69 still waiting for you to reply.
Yes I had another rune mate account but I don't use it anymore . What does that have to do with me being charged 2000 hours for nothing?

Another RuneMate account which was most recently used 2 days ago?

Why did you make a second account?
If I bought new hours on the old account I would have to wait for more than a day to use it so I didn't want to wait and made a new acc.

RuneMate Staff
Your hours from your old account are showing on your new account as both accounts are from the same network. Don't go doing this again or you may face your account(s) being banned.

tl;dr:

The system isn't broken; you ran out of hours so made a new account thinking you could get around the limit when doing so is against the rules.

Your hours from your old account are showing on your new account as both accounts are from the same network. Don't go doing this again or you may face your account(s) being banned.

tl;dr:

The system isn't broken; you ran out of hours so made a new account thinking you could get around the limit when doing so is against the rules.

You also need to decide which account you want to use, multiple accounts is against the rules so one of your accounts will be banned.

Dafuq? This makes no sense at all,
Firstly , I bought 3000 hours and used it up entirely, not 2000 hours .
Secondly, I didn't try to get around the limit cuz I clearly PAID 35 USD for 3500 more hours. So if what you're saying is true I would have 5500 hours or 6500 rather since I bought 3000 hours previously . Therefore I'm still being cheated of 2000 hours which I clearly paid for. If multiple accounts is against the rule. Ban the other account but let me use this one and give me back my 2000 hours which I PAID FOR .

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Dafuq? This makes no sense at all,
Firstly , I bought 3000 hours and used it up entirely, not 2000 hours .
Secondly, I didn't try to get around the limit cuz I clearly PAID 35 USD for 3500 more hours. So if what you're saying is true I would have 5500 hours or 6500 rather since I bought 3000 hours previously . Therefore I'm still being cheated of 2000 hours which I clearly paid for. If multiple accounts is against the rule. Ban the other account but let me use this one and give me back my 2000 hours which I PAID FOR .
@Arbiter

Mod Automation
There's nothing to discuss here. The system is working perfectly at catching people trying to get around the rules. For a detailed description of the rules see Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ. If you still don't understand what's happening then breathe, count down from 5, and read the thread again. Rinse, wash, and repeat until you understand. :)